Princesa Maria

Banos, Ecuador

Great spot and helpful staff.

The Secret Garden Quito

Quito, Ecuador

Liked the the roof top bar. Perfect hostel for visiting Quito. The duvets are also noteworthy. They are sooooooo soft and perfect after roughing it before.

The Pelican Larry Hostel

Cali, Colombia

This is a fine hostel. I just did not like that they claimed in their profile there was a free Sunday BBQ, free breakfast, a pool and good wifi when all were untrue. I would have been happy at the hostel if they hadn't blatantly lied about their facilities.

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

Excellent value especially for Boston.

Back Packers Rooms

Bled, Slovenia

Perfect hostel. Best ever! I actually could live here! The staff are the nicest people on Earth. I am not messing if you want to drink and do 25 euro rafting you will love this place. GO HERE! But not too many of you as it is my favorite place and I dont want it to get ruined.

My Hostel Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

It was a really good hostel. A bit far out but buses and taxis are really cheap. Staff were VERY friendly and exceptionally clean

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Great campsite and its good price! The cards you load money onto are difficult to use when trying to buy a beer as you must go to the restaurant to purchase the beer and then head to the bar with qour receipt. Everything else was GREAT!

Locanda Rocco 1

Florence, Italy

Horrendous! Its SOO hot and they put a broken fan in the room with you. The reception lady is nice but she is not readily available so people are constantly waiting to be checked in for over 45 minutes. Awful place and it ruined florence