Reviews: Trobin

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Great place! Would definitely stay here again. Your in the mountains so prepare for cold there's gonna be a draft. Jumper (the pet rabbit) was Awesome, really! Thanks, we'll see you guys again when we come back!

• 21st Sep 2013

Ecopackers Machupicchu

Machu Picchu, Peru

New place, great location in town, but the town is small and a train does run through so your gonna hear it. If not be right out side the tracks, and underneath the bar but it was an experience. Otherwise, I'd recommend. But pack your ear plugs Definitely!!

• 18th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

Great location, Friendly helpful staff. A little drafty so bring your sleeping bag liner. Great bar scene upstairs will definitely recommend to others.

Great Staff, meet some friendly people with great information on how to move around for your first time in LIMA. Excellent taxi service from the airport, no issues at all. Would definitely recommend staying here, will be back.

• 13th Sep 2013

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

Cool hostel, nice staff and good security great place for the value; will definitely stay here again. Thanks had a great time.

• 21st Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Great and friendly staff, very helpful with the know of the city. The hostel sits in the heart of Gaslamp district, so great location. Would stay here again.

• 19th Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you so much for the kindness. It was wonderful to hear that you had a great stay. We'll see you next time. -HI San Diego Downtown

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

This hostel was amazing!! The staff here is friendly and inviting, the atmosphere is relaxed and social with everyone enjoying the beauty of Capetown, South Africa. The panoramic view of Table mountain in the back drop is unforgettable. The selection of tour options, the location of the hostel, the ease of transportation made my first time to South Africa relaxed and enjoyable. I can't wait to get back. I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Capetown.

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Love the location, the atmosphere and character plus location makes this hostel a great place to stay when in the city. I would definitely stay here again.

I was a little scared when i first went in the place, but then it grew on me and the people i met there where amazing. From the staff to the visitors. I would try the place out, it was definitely worth it.

Bumbles Backpackers Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

I liked this place, partly because of where its located and mostly for the friendly staff, who are so helpful and nice. Would definitely stay here again, and i went during ski season and I was warm. Space heaters help :)

Around The World Backpackers

Christchurch, New Zealand

Oooo, I adored this place. Its a home away from home. The staff make you feel so welcome, and comfortable. Not a party atmosphere, but then again neither is Christchurch. I would stay there everytime I visit Christchurch. Thanks :)

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Definitely a party place, but at least the keep the party in the basement. This place is huge, you can get lost in a crowd if your travelling alone, so if you want intimate and quaint, this place ain\'t it. But would stay there again, meet some really cool people and the stay was helpful.

Dreamtime Travellers Rest

Cairns, Australia

Loved it! Great place to stay.

Dreamtime Travellers Rest

Cairns, Australia

Loved this place!! would definitely go back next time I\'m in Cairns. Thanks for being such flexible, cool people.

Bun Kao Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great Staff, extremely helpful and accomadating. Would definatley stay there again. Not the most exciting place and kind of out of the way, but I like quite.

HQ Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Beautiful place, new design. But hard to find there information sucked. I got lost around the corner for an 1hr, its such a busy place where the hostel is located. You feel as though your right in the middle for rush hour all the time. Not close to the sights, close to finanical/ shopping district of Bangkok.

Phuket Backpacker

Phuket, Thailand

Very nice place, offered allot of stuff to do and see, with the added bonus of always picking you up and dropping you off. Would stay again.

Castle Tropicana

Puerto Galera, Philippines

This place is amazing, you feel as though your in a castle, theres maid service and everything, would definately stay here again.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Nice location, it was directly across the street from the main train station so great if your gonna catch a train the next day. But in a seedy part of town the red light district of frankfurt if you walk, but if you take the metro on the top of the stairs, theres the hostel. Otherwise, nice staff, clean rooms, good hostel, I would stay there again.

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

Okay Dublin is a great city, but this place is gross, they just need to tear it down and start all over again. It was moldy, falling apart, and just out right dirty. I won\'t be staying here again.

Ostello Olimpico Vicenza

Vicenza, Italy

Didn\'t end up staying here, but its not in venice you have to take a boat to venice which wasn\'t what i was looking for.

Really great hostel liked the entire atmosphere of the place. Brand new so everything is clean and in its place. Liked the resturant/ bar that was attached to the hostel, so you don\'t have to go far for a good time or a good meal. Did the free walking tour that was amazing on a cold, rainy, windy day. Be weary of the european spring breakers, there 15 - 17yo and tend to get real drunk and rowdy. Otherwise, I will definately stay here again.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Okay people, this hostel is exactly what it says it is \"a christian youth hostel\" now if your going to amsterdam to not act like a christian don\'t stay here. One, theres a curfew, so they do lock you out. two, they will try to educate you on there beliefs sometime throughout your stay and 3. the rooms are really small with no real storage place for your backpack. But otherwise this hostel is okay, but I won\'t be staying here again.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This Hostel was really cool, we went during a metro strike, so we had to walk a little ways to the S-Bahn which was located in the center of the tourist attractions, so it was a win win no matter what. Wombats is pretty new, so it was clean and beautiful loved the look. The staff is amazing and very helpful. Just be weary of the time of year you go, We went during europe\'s spring break, so teenagers where running around acting stupid and being very drunk. Otherwise I would definately stay there again.

Didn\'t end up staying at this hostel so i don\'t know what its like.

HI-Sukhumvit

Bangkok, Thailand

I liked the vibe here, the other backpackers where friendly and open. The staff took interest in your daily where abouts and was great with information and prices. In the summer the a/c turns off during the day, which is the only part that really sucked, so...no lounging around you\'ll dehydrate ;-)

I loved this place and everything about it. I didn\'t mind he location, because I used public transportation everywhere which is 5 mins in either direction, plus cabs are everywhere u just have to speak mandarin. So, I\'ll definately be visiting Lama Temple on my next journey through Bejing.

Hostel Sampaoli

Florence, Italy

This place completely lost my reservation, and kicked me out the door....yeah, they sucked. All i got was a sorry.

Mona Lisa Hostel

Rome, Italy

This place was cute....It reminded me of a home away from home. Like your just visiting a friends apartment in Rome...great atmosphere, great location, I had a nice time here.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place has allot of character. Its your typical dorm style hostel, with the largest room 18 beds (I believe). But the staff was helpful and the place was as clean as it could be. You tend to see your local homeless living there, so...It wasn\'t horrible, but last minute.

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

loved this place, the website does it justice for once. Next time I stop through Brussels I will definately stop bye. Also, in a great location, for the train, bus and walking. Shopping really close by. Loved it.