Base Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
10th Jul 2017

After staying in Base Auckland and Base Taupo, is Base Wellington probably my favorite. I love the old building and the atmosphere. My 6 bed dorm was really small though. It could barely fit all the people + their luggage. And why are the bunkbeds so low? :')

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we are working on making the rooms more spacious! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon :)

42b College House Backpackers, Whanganui, New Zealand
9th Jul 2017

Stayed here for one night while I was making my way to Wellington (from New Plymouth). Nice place to stop and have a look around. The hostel was very cosy and the staff was really friendly. I ended up in a 9 bed dorm all by myself (the perks of travelling NZ in Winter) and I had the best sleep ever.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
31st Jan 2017

I stayed at this hostel 2 times and I loved it. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very helpful. Did the East Tabur Trail on my last day and it was amazing! If I ever go back to KL, I will definitely stay here again.

Roomies Penang, Penang, Malaysia
6.3
24th Jan 2017

This is a very small hostel, only 10 beds. When you walk in you are immediately in the dorm room. The atmosphere wasn't that great when I was there. At night there isn't any staff/security around. The best parts about this hostel is the rooftop and the location (close to the beach). Stayed here 2 nights and that was fine.

Tubotel, Langkawi, Malaysia
21st Jan 2017

Stayed at the Tubotel for 4 nights. It's a nice place, it has a resort feeling. The lounge is amazing to hang out with new friends. It's not cheap compared to other hostels but the breakfast makes up for it. The location is not that great, when you first arrive you you will notice a lot of construction work going on around the area. I hope to be back one day and see how the area has changed.

×