Casa Angel Youth Hostel, Oaxaca, Mexico
13th Apr 2017

A little slow on the social side at first, I had a great stay here! The staff are helpful and it's very clean and super central!

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
Villa Mango, Puerto Escondido, Mexico
28th Feb 2017

Really enjoyed my brief stay at villa mango. It's a little off the main stretch and so the walking distance could be a bit cumbersome, but it's a beautiful house and a very welcoming atmosphere. Would recommend for more mature travelers looking for a quieter scene.

Casa Losodeli, Puerto Escondido, Mexico
16th Feb 2017

I loved Casa Losodeli. I had some pretty unfortunate roommate experiences there and the bathroom situation could definitely be improved, but it is really such a lovely hostel. The facilities are wonderful and the staff really make it feel like home. I hope I can return and stay in a private room!!

Casa San Ildefonso, Mexico City, Mexico
4th Feb 2017

I enjoyed my stay. It is a very calm hostel in the middle of a busy city. The staff were kind and attentive. I would recommend this hostel for more mature travelers.

Suites DF Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
7.1
30th Jan 2017

I'm not sure whether it was the hostel's fault or not, but I did not particularly enjoy my stay. These things are personal though. Although the location is central, the neighbourhood is not particularly pleasant, especially at night. I also found the hostel busy and overly crowded. I had sick roommates many nights and the hostel staff wasn't all that helpful. Anyway, it's not a bad hostel, just not my taste.