Nasca Lodge, Nazca, Peru
14th May 2017

Perfect hostel for Nazca!! Beds are the comfiest I've slept in during my 4 months of travel!! I wanted to stay another night to just sleep again!

7th May 2017

Absolutely fantastic! Can not say nicer things about this hostel! My friend and I loved it here!! Beds are comfy, bathrooms are kept perfectly clean, staff are wonderful and the compliments keep rolling. Just a tip that the dorms would be hot in summer. LOVE that it was not a party hostel Would definitely come back as Arequipa is just amazing!!

Inka Wild Hostel, Cusco, Peru
8.0
22nd Apr 2017

Hostel itself is fine. GREAT location, beds were comfy with good bedding etc. bathrooms got seriously grubby but were cleaned every day. Staff were pretty good (expect one really horrible guy who we avoided), breakfast kinda sucked but the menu to order food is really good. The only thing that truly made our stay horrible was the other guests. The entire hostel is full of a certain nationality and they were so rude and disrespectful and absolutely no one spoke to us, even though we tried.

Thank you for your comment, we are sorry that you had to go thru this we are taking very serious your comments and well make the changes very soon to provide a much better service and keep on growing. Kind Regards.

El Curichal Hostel, Rurrenabaque, Bolivia
7.4
10th Apr 2017

Perfect for one night before or after the amazon tours. Breakfast was below average but not that big of a deal. Great BBQ and trivia at night and the cocktails were amazing. Nice enough for a quick stay!

7 Patas Hostel, Sucre, Bolivia
2nd Apr 2017

Great place to unwind after our Uyuni salt flats tour. No breakfast but the reception sells eggs and almost everything else you need so we were happy! The twin private was really cheap and great value! Not a party place but so nice to relax and have some wine for a few nights. Really close to the main plaza square where there are great cafes with better wifi. Overall great stay!

Hostel Lao, Mendoza, Argentina
19th Mar 2017

Such a chilled out hostel with really great people. We booked all our tours through the hostel. The kitchen is clean, bathrooms and dorms are great and the communal areas were really nice. One thing I would like to point out is the difference in the 'standard' and 'basic' dorms. The standard dorms come with towels and lockers and more space whereas the basic rooms have no towels (no biggie) but also no lockers! Would've liked to have know this as I would've opted for an upgrade. Close to bus!

Hola! Thank you for your review! I just want to clarify that the other difference between the dorms are that the standars has air conditioning and the room is much bigger than the cheapest dorm!. Thank you!

Escarabajo Hostel, Valparaiso, Chile
15th Mar 2017

Really great stay here! My friend and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the general welcoming feeling the staff bring to the hostel. The bathrooms and kitchen are clean and the dorms are fine. Really cold at night! Make sure to take the collectivo from town as the elevator up the hill is broken and just taxi it from the bus station. Awesome stay!

HI Holandes, Ilha Grande, Brazil
19th Feb 2017

Great hostel!!! We were a little concerned in the beginning about how far back from the beach and main pier it was, however totally worth it! Amazing dorms and super clean! Breakfast was freaking awesome!!! A really chilled out hostel but with lots of people staying and a really great atmosphere! Definitely will be recommending to friends!

Leo´s Clan Beach Hostel, Paraty, Brazil
14th Feb 2017

Leo's Clan was awesome! Great location, about a 15 minute walk from the bus station over the cobble stones but worth it to get there! Leo was an awesome host and the kitchen facilities were great. The only thing I would ask is if the bathrooms in the dorms could please have soap? I ended up buying my own haha. Great atmosphere! Will definitely be recommending to my friends!

WE Hostel Design, Sao Paulo, Brazil
7.4
7th Feb 2017

Hostel is fairly nice. Most of the staff were nice enough however the night staff were VERY noisy during the night and being in the room near the kitchen kinda sucked. Rooms are really small. Not the greatest place to meet people as the common areas and bar is open to the public from around 4/5pm and seems to be very popular with the locals. Overall the hostel was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Excellent location! The owner/manager was also great and gave us awesome advice.

Tucano House Summer Hostel, Florianopolis, Brazil
29th Jan 2017

Tucano House was amazing! It's one of the best hostels my friend and I have stayed in during our travels. The staff make Tucano House such a fantastic place. They are always there to help out and give advice about the city and really made our stay 100% better! You guys were great!

Garden Stone, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
7.7
24th Jan 2017

Really nice place to stay as it is close enough to bus station to walk and close to town. The pool was great to chill out in. Staff don't speak English so was a little tough to communicate but overall a nice play. Clean enough. Lots of mosquitos though so bring repellent! (This is typical everywhere in Iguazu).

La Lechuza Hostel Rosario, Rosario, Argentina
17th Jan 2017

Absolutely fantastic hostel! My friend and I ended up staying an extra two nights as the vibe and the hostel in general were amazing. Juan and all the staff were really friendly and more than happy to help us out with anything and everything! We would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone and I'm sure we will be back one day! Thanks for an awesome time!!!