26th May 2017

Wow! Amazing hostel. Maro & Ana are so funny and kind. I was alone and made so many friends, especially because we played drink games everynight. The rooms are small, but it doesn't matter when your experience is perfect. The location couldn't be better because it is right in the city center. They also know many people from many restaurants so we can enjoy some 10%. If there is a problem, they will solve it right away. I felt home and I was sad to leave. Thank you Ana & Maro. The Quebec girl

En Route Hostel, Split, Croatia
23rd May 2017

One of the best hostels I've been to. Staff is so nice and people are too. This is not a party hostel but you can meet people anyway. 10 minutes by foot from the city center. Thank you :)

5.1
21st May 2017

Worst hostel I've ever been too. I only stayed one night and it was enough. There were creepy old men who smoked all around the place. There is only one key for a room even if I didn't know the people in my room. The wifi is so bad and it only works in the lobby. One old creepy man that worked there ask me to come to sleep with him. It is unacceptable. Don't go there. Never. I just wanted a place to stay to take my ferry...

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.7
7th May 2017

Good hostel, but, lockers are small, beds are not comfortable, there is no kitchen, the breakfast is not very good. But, wifi is good, staff is very nice, security is very good even if you can't put all of your stuff in the locker. It wasnt worth it for the price.

A&O München Laim, Munich, Germany
6.0
17th Apr 2017

Hostel One Catedral, Seville, Spain
25th Feb 2017

I was on a solo weekend trip and I didn't plan anything before coming. When I arrived, I immediatly met people, very nice people. I spent a lot of time with them. I enjoyed that the breakfast and dinner was free and we all ate together. I only went to the free night tour and it was amazing! The staff is awesome too. Everything was perfect! You can check out my blog: www.karyaneavenida.com because I did a review on this place with a video. (I am a french canadian from Quebec city)