• Canada, Female, 18-24
Hoho Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.0
27th Feb 2017

The building is a little sketchy. I arrived at 12am, had a hard time finding the hostel.. The staff weren't very helpful when I explained my luggage had been lost and I wanted to have it delivered after my check out time. It was an extremely small hostel, not a spacious common area. I didn't feel very welcome and I wasn't a fan of the area in Kowloon.. I stayed one night, and found a different hostel for the remainder of my stay in HK.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Check Inn HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
23rd Feb 2017

I had thr best experience at check inn! The common space is very large comparably to others hostels in HK. Wan Chai is a great area to stay and its very easy to figure out the transit system. The staff is professional, helpful and the english is great! This was by far the best hostel experience I had. The lockers are spacious, the showers are spacious and the entire hostel is very clean and safe feeling! I extended my stay here it was great. Highly recommend.