Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Hostel El Encuentro

Guatape, Colombia

Calle 10 Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Don't book at this hostel. We booked and they claimed they don't check their computer reservations and they didn't have a room for us and we were stranded. We paid the deposit through the web site and everything. Felt like they were scamming us. The place was also disgusting. Horrible.

North House Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Swiss Hostal Martinik

Bogota, Colombia

Hostel Backpackers La Fortuna

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

This place is great. The location seems really far out but it turned out it wasn't so bad. It is actually near a lot of the sites like the Elephant orphanage, Giraffe Feeding, Nairobi National Park etc... The food is also really good here and a great place to meet other travellers. This place felt like home quickly. I really enjoyed it.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

GREAT location. I would stay here again just for that. Rooms are good, bathrooms good, beds comfy. Downsides - I didn't like the staff as much I as do at most other hostels. I felt a bit of an attitude which left a bad taste in my mouth. There also wasn't much of an atmosphere for meeting other travelers. There's a courtyard and a "chill out" room but they don't harness the atmosphere to meet others.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

The good: •curtains around the beds for privacy •outlets by each bed •bathrooms are pretty clean •big kitchen table w simple breakfast (bread, cereal) in the morning •water cooler •good location, near makati (walking) and across the street from a great night market •lockers for bag but in small side and need ur own pad lock Not so good: •the atmosphere is kinda boring •there is a common room but when I was there no one was taking or interacting

MNL Boutique Hostel

Manila, Philippines

One of my favorite hostels, feels like a second home, staff, guests and atmosphere are great. It's fun clean comfortable and just has an all around great vibe

Shophouse The Social Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Great stay. In my opinion best location to stay in Singapore.

ABC Premium Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

The beds are the best part about this place, there is privacy and they're really comfortable. Lockers to store bags and cool helpful staff. Location is ok but I prefer to stay by Arab st There is a common room and balcony and kit hen w a simple bread breakfast but not mNy pol we hanging in the common room when I was there. The crowd was older and I was surprised to see a family and kids staying there when I was there.

Sant Jordi Les Corts Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Nice family type atmosphere with shared kitchen, living room, and patio.