Best Island Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This is probably the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Our room was under ground with a tiny (broken) window. There was mould on the walls and the bed even felt damp. It was extremely noisy with people hanging out right outiside our door. The facilities were way below standard of world-wide hostels. 1 shower and toilet per floor which were very dirty. Breakfast was average and the staff were ok. The only positive thing was the location. I would NOT reccomend this hostel for any reason.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Sweden

This hostel is a good deal for your money. Don't expect luxury but at the same time it has a fun youthful feel with a lovely inner garden where they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's in an area close to the market BallarĂ² which is a very characteristic area. Come with an open mind and you will surely enjoy your stay here!

• 16th Aug 2011

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

It was a hotel and not a hostel which was a nice surprise. The location was perfect and quiet. There was also a parking closeby. 24 hour reception. I enjoyed my stay here.

• 4th Dec 2010

Art Bed & Breakfast

Florence, Italy

It was in walkable distance from the center and station. There was just one girl working there and she did her best to help us. All in all OK for 1-2 nights.