City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This is the best hostel I've stayed at in Scandinavia. I liked the interior decorations a lot. The room was ample sized, and they have an outdoor patio area, too.

Slottsskogens Youth Hostel

Gothenburg, Sweden

Nice hostel. My tip: use the breakfast across the street at "Oliven". It's much cheaper than in the hostel.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Great hostel. I like the ensuite bathroom w/ shower. Conveniently located close to the city center.

Capitol City Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Bill is a very nice host. I got bitten a lot by bed bugs. The hostel needs a professional pest-control company.

Markus, thank you for being a good guest. Thank you also for your comments. We use regularly our professional heaters (that heat rooms upto 130 degrees F for a 100% kill of bugs and eggs - this is more healthy and effective than chemicals) but would have appreciated you telling us while you were here so we could've immediately helped you or maybe you were bitten on your last night. Guests bring them in w/ their luggage ...so it's an ongoing fight. Good travels. -Your friends in DC

Very clean room/bath. Room had A/C. When I came back to Miami, I could store my luggage there, no problem.

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

I payed $65/night for a bed in a 12 person dorm! Possibly b/c of holiday pricing. The room/beds/bath was run-down. I stayed for two nights and I never saw anybody clean the room/bathroom.

Our housekeeping clean daily the rooms. also. we have maintenance guy who cares about any problem at the Hostel. there are 13 hostel in south beach..we offered all meals included with price of holidays. and we were the cheapest one of all them...offering everything. for holidays the prices got higher that normal rates , this happening in any hostel and hotels around the world...next time please compere rates and facilities of other places to understand which is better for you.

Check Inn HK