Location: Australia, Age: 38

Airlie Beach, Australia

• 26th Jan 2014

Dream Story Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Not a party Hostel. But great staff!!! And good location.

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thank you, our great guest!) Came back to Kiev!;)

TIU Front Page Hostel

Great Hostel.

• 25th Jun 2013

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Great Hostel. Very clean. Friendly Staff.

• 20th Jun 2013

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Best showers I have ever experienced!

• 7th Jun 2013

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This Hostel ticks all the correct boxes. But most importantly the host/workers make you feel extremely welcome. I will be back next week!!

• 3rd Jun 2013

The Old Swan Barracks

Perth, Australia

Big hostel. Great facilities. Staff were friendly.

• 10th May 2013

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Nice hostel. Great place to meet other travellers.

• 28th Jan 2013

Sagar Guest House

Varanasi, India

Great place to stay in Varanasi. Off the main street, so very quiet. Very friendly staff. Hot Water.

• 18th Jan 2013

Colombo Sea View Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

It has no sign, so when arriving at night it is difficult to gain access. There is a security gate, so if the guard is not at his station,you cannot access the building. Luckily I had a printed copy of my reservation which had a contact number. Otherwise I would have been standing on the street at midnight with no place to go.

• 4th Sep 2012

Hosanna House(1)

Los Angeles, USA

Our travel plans changed & we notified Hosanna House by email 3 days before our arrival, however, when we turned up our reservation had been cancelled. The manager was incredibly rude, threatening us when we pointed out that we had done the right thing and basically told us to get off his property. We were stranded in LA on a Friday night with no accomodation. DO NOT STAY HERE - GO TO NORMANDIE HOTEL INSTEAD - YOU GET YOUR OWN DOUBLE ROOM WITH BATHROOM FOR THE SAME PRICE AND THE STAFF ARE FANTASTIC. Plus th

• 29th Jul 2010

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

Cleanist toilets I have ever seen! They were cleaned every hour of the day. Which is great because it is a busy hostel with a bar, and things could get ugly very quickly if the toilets were unattended.

Hotel Europa Puno

Puno, Peru

Awful beds, rock hard pillows, no hot water, rude staff. And BEWARE of the ¨bano¨ scam.. if you book a room with shared bathroom they will give you an ensuite and try and charge you double or more on check out. Thankfully we read some previous reviews and knew what to expect, but when we called them on it they got very upset and were then rude to us the rest of our stay. They also hit us up for tours 8 times in 2 days. Stay somewhere else if you don´t want complete hassle!

Accoustix Backpackers Hostel

Johannesburg, South Africa

Wouldnt stay here again.

Surf N Dreams

Durban, South Africa

Owner operated. Great people. Highly recommend this Hostel

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Do not use their computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My email was hacked and they forwarded the review/rating email from hostelworld onto themselves so they could give a high rating. Unfortunately for them it bounced back to my email. You have been warned. Hostel is in a good location and a cool rooftop terrace, but something dodgy is going on. I wondered why their rating was so high???

Toilets were disgusting. I would not stay here again as there are lots of better options in the old town.

This is the frendliest and cleanest Hostel you will ever stay in. And when I say clean, I mean you could eat off the bathroom floor!!! Thanks Dave and Song