HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Enjoyed my stay at Hi Washington Dc. Found everything to be very pleasant particularly John who was in charge of breakfast every morning. His cheerfulness makes a great start to the day. I do a lot of backpacking and this is one of the best hostels which i had stayed in. Highly recommend it.

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Malaysia

Hualien 11

Hualien, Taiwan

Enjoyed my stay there. .Was very impressed with the cleanliness and decor of the room. Ms. Lisa Han and her son were very good hosts and i felt very at home there. She arranged a taxi for two of us to Taroko National Park. i felt the price was pretty reasonable and best of all the taxi driver was very reliable and patient allowing us lots of time to snap photos. I would definitely stay here again . The location is also quite near the railway station.

• 15th Nov 2012
  • Malaysia

San Giorgio Villas

Santorini, Greece

George is a very helpful and cheerful host and that makes our stay all the more enjoyable. Highly recommended , very clean, good kitchen facilties and peaceful - no loud music to disturb our sleep, and very central to everything.

Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

We stayed on the second floor and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Unfortunately there was one night when we had to stay in the rooms at the basement because we did not pre book the room we wanted. The basement rooms had a mouldy smell and full of mosquitoes . Other than that i would definitely stay at this hostel again.