14th Aug 2017

Shaq 2nd Bighouse, Kanazawa, Japan
8th Aug 2017

I had a wonderfully peaceful two-night stay here with Shaq. He is an amazing host - very hospitable, helpful with whatever you need, and even helped out in teaching me some Japanese. They have lockers for securely storing your things, and coffee/tea any time of day and a washer and drier if you need it. Located in a peaceful side-street, an eight minute walk or less from Kanazawa station. Highly recommended! I will stay here again given the chance.

Plum Hostel, Hakone, Japan
6th Aug 2017

Hayato and the other staff members (I'm sorry for forgetting names) were amazing hosts and incredibly hospitable and helpful. The space is very comfortable and modern, and bags/valuables can be locked in a common closet space if you ask. It is a nice walk to Odawara Castle and the fish market and to the metro that can take you up to Gora or Souzan for the ropeway. I definitely recommend staying here and will stay here again given the chance!

Tokyo Hostel Fuji, Tokyo, Japan
3rd Aug 2017

The staff was very nice and hospitable, and were more than willing to go out of their way to help out. One of the staff wrote a note in Japanese and English to help me find some cough medicine at the nearest store. The space is comfortable and close-quartered, so there are a lot of opportunities to meet people. I don't believe there were lockers, so I just stored my things next to my bed/on my bed with the curtain closed for security. Right next to the metro. Would highly recommend!

1st Aug 2017

The staff was very helpful, and the place was clean and very comfortable. Because of the close quarters of the dorm, it is very easy to meet people. It is in a very quiet and peaceful rural area and a nice walk to the lake. There was luggage storage which was closed from 8pm to 11am, but I didn't have an issue with keeping my stuff on the floor next to my bed/on my bed with the curtain closed for security since I was leaving for a hike at 4am. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Check Inn HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
19th Jul 2017

I spent a very comfortable five nights here. The staff had an amazing energy and were very helpful. The common space is fantastic, and the dorm rooms are nothing special, but they make use of the space well. You will have the opportunity to meet a lot of people here, as you will be both in close quarters with others and in the heart of downtown. You can get everywhere easily from here. Would definitely recommend this space, and I will stay here again given the chance. Thank you!