PLUS Camping Jolly, Venice, Italy
4.9
17th Jul 2017

I stayed in a tent and it was a bad experience. The floors inside were dirty when I showed up, they only have one outlet for 3 bunks, and every morning from 5 - 8 a truck unloads a dumpster and woke me up. Staff were very difficult to work with. They ended up selling me the wrong ticket for their shuttle to the airport and I almost missed my flight. The shuttle bus costs 5 euro return and takes you into Venice. The facilities, showers and pool were nice!

Il Nosadillo, Bologna, Italy
15th Jul 2017

Staff is hilarious! Free breakfast all day (bread, jam and cereal). I had the down stairs dorm was a little loud but it was very social and easy to meet people. Bed sheets were clean and the showers are okay. HUGE lockers to store and lock your things.

Emerald Fields, Florence, Italy
13th Jul 2017

Stayed for 2 nights. The day staff is great! But the night staff is a little cranky. My room didn't have a.c. and it was hot! They only have small lockers for wallets and passports. I meet some great people and had a great time. One of the more social hostels and easy to meet people.

Camping Siena Colleverde, Siena, Italy
8.0
11th Jul 2017

Super surprised at how good it really was! Nice pool, clean showers, easy to get to the city, and cheap! The one negative is that you can't lock the tents and they don't have lockers. I stayed in a tent and was a great temperature at night. The restaurant was really good

Funny Palace Rome, Rome, Italy
8th Jul 2017

Great place to stay with friends, but as a solo traveler it was hard to meet people. Technically it has a common room, but its never used. The staff was great and gave me a map with detailed directions of where to go and how to get there. GET THE GELATO! Bathrooms were really clean and in the room. The a.c. worked really well! No lockers in the room!

B&B Firenze 32, Naples, Italy
6.0
6th Jul 2017

Alright but I wouldn't stay again. I was there for 3 nights. Check in is hard unless you have a phone to call ahead of time. The only great thing about the room was the locker. Lots of places in Italy only have small ones but these were big enough to put my full pack in. The dorm also has a.c. The beds were old and the shower was really gross.

5th Jul 2017

Stayed only one night but my experience was great! That beds were comfy and the showers were clean. The staff down stairs was super nice and pointed me in the right direction. Would stay again.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again one day, thank you for your comments.

×