Everything was Ok, Thanks to all the staff in there.

Thank you very much! We hope to see you again in Montclair Hostel. Best regard.

Pride of Paddington

Everything Ok, I would recommend this hostel to stay.

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Atmo Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Hi All, Great place to stay in that beautiful city. All the staff are very good, and make you fell like at home. Altrough look difficult to reach the adress, paying good attention to the cirylic letters, it is easy to find and handy. Enjoy your stay!

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

I recommend you stay in this hostel, I choose it from the high percent in the review, and it was correct. A bit difficult to find it, but then you used quick. The staff is very helpful. Have nice stay

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

For sure when I back to Riga I will stay in the same nice hostel, one of the best I have seen. The location is not in the center of the city but just take few minutes walk to reach it.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hi everybody, I recommend this hostel, since has everything the necessary to get a very nice time over in Brussels. The staff is very kind and helpfully, specially the spanish girl, who was, who I was more in contact with. Ok, enjoy the city & its waffles!!!

Gulliver

Sofia, Bulgaria

I highly recommend this hostel for your stay in Sofia. Is small, so don.t expect have a big fun, and meet people, but you will get relaxing time, in the very city center of the city.

B&B San Paolo

Venice, Italy

Hi everybody!! I strongly recommend this place, the staff is extremely kind and helpfully, and the place very cozy. Enjoy!

A&O Wien Stadthalle

Vienna, Austria

Hey guys! This is the perfect place to stay in Vienna. We were lucky that is everything new and clean, since has opened recently. Enjoy the trip!!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

i guys!! i am glad to recommend this hostel for your next trip to Sofia. Very friendly atmosphere led for the reception staff.

LSE Passfield Hall

I really spent good time there, I recommed it. Perfect location and the breakfast is amazing for a good begin of a long day tour. Arg.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

I have had very nice stay in the hostel, at Christmas time. Thanks and I ecourange to keep the way...

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It is a very nice place. There are a good guest, so my stay in the hostel was very good.