Reviews: mfoppele

Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

helpful staff, tidy room. enjoyed my stay here!

We also have tidy staff and helpful rooms. Come back soon.

Astor Museum Inn

had a great stay in this hostel for a weekend away. friendly staff and nice atmosphere. wi-fi on the top floors could be improved :)

Hostal Miralva

Madrid, Spain

Good Hostel! was here during pride week, it's located right in the center of all festivities. only thing I disliked was that I had to pay for holding my luggage after check-out. the hostel itself was clean, and good!

• 29th Jun 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Smart City Hostel by Safestay

Edinburgh, Scotland

Clean, proper hostel right in the middle of Edinburgh! atmosphere was ok though staff could be more friendly at the reception, they seemed uninterested.

Globetrotters Inn

San Francisco, USA

Hostel doesn't organise pubcrawls, etc. but if you are just looking for a nice, clean and right in the center you should book this hostel :) Staff is very helpfull and nice as well

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Pretty good hostel! and fun pubcrawl

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Loved that the ensuite shower was cleaned everyday! Hostel is close to Termini so, and a nice walk away from the center :)

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice New Hostel

I was eaten alive by Bedbugs... no sense of security and the heater was on full without the possibillity to turn it off...

Chelsea Star Hotel

New York, USA

Security was'nt that bad, although many people used my room as a shortcut... other than that it was great, clean! good location. I will definately stay in this hostel again when I return to NY!

Hostel Columbus

Barcelona, Spain

Nice Hostel, nice location. stayed there for over a week. good hostel!