Reviews: chungilhan

Esperanto Hostel

Montanita, Ecuador

Blue House

Quito, Ecuador

Their driver charged me $35 when he drove me to the airport when it clearly says $30 at the hostel. When I emailed the manager Rosy, she kept making excuses why it cost more, then she stopped replying. Hot water was intermittent. Half the time in the shower was spent trying to adjust the water temperature. Bunk beds are tiny and mine was in the middle of the room with no guard rails!

Hostel Sue Candelaria

Cabo Inn

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Nomads offers an evening meal but it's a small portion so go for the $2 upgrade. There's no personal lockers in the dorms and I had to have my key card redone every night.

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback. A lot of our dorms do have personal lockers but I can see that the room that you were in did not. If you have personal items that you would rather not leave in your room we are happy to look after them for you though. We do have some issues with key cards but are in the process of servicing all of our locks and the whole key system which will stop any issues going forward. I hope this didn't affect your stay too much.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

Amazing hostel. I wish I spent more time in Queenstown so I could take advantage of all the free stuff the hostel had to offer!

Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

This hostel is a bit overpriced and some of the outlets didn't work. Other than that it was fine.

Frienz needs to update their computers! The browsers are out of date so some websites don't work.

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

A few bugs running around here and there but otherwise an ok hostel.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We have a bug specialist in every week to ensure we stay as bug free as possible. Our 24 hour reception team is always ready to pounce on any unwanted guests. Love from the Punks and Spunks at BUNK

If you're looking for a party hostel with a resort feel then this is the place to be!

Base St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

Lots of fun. Base lives up to the reputation!

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Nice hostel but a bit expensive.

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Decent hostel but rooms were a bit messy and there was no lock for the bathroom.

We are sorry you found the room messy, our cleaners clean the room once daily, but if someone is sleeping they can't clean as well. Sorry if that was the case. There are now locks for every bathroom. Thank you for staying with us! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Amazing location right on the beach. As an added benefit we got into Pacha and Privilege for being Nomad guests!

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good hostel with a nice setup in the common areas which make it easy to meet people.

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Nice hostel in an awesome location. Their dinners are good too!

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Nice hostel with a really nice breakfast buffet.

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Yes, Milhouse lives up to the party hostel reputation!

The Trip Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Fun hostel with cool staff.

Punto Berro Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

OK hostel but everyone there seemed to be in their 40's.

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hostel was alright and I liked the barbecues they held but they have a theft problem.

Hello people, It happened only once and right after we installed security cameras to prevent it from happening again. Thanks for Reading!!

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Nice, clean hostel with knowledgeable staff.

Escambo Hostel INACTIVE

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Cool hostel with a nice bar and good breakfast.

Ed House (Tripnbed Guesthouse)

Seoul, South Korea

Great location and staff are very friendly.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel with helpful staff.

Penzy Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

Staff was very friendly and helpful but the location is a bit out of the way from the main strip.

MrLocal Dorm Rooms

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Worst hostel I've ever stayed at! The toilets were clogged and bed bugs were crawling everywhere!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Great hostel. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the area.

Thank you for your stay! You are always welcome!