Reviews: Svenjamin

Location: Belgium, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Arty is a decent hostel in a nice neighborhood. It's easy to reach from the center and the staff provides you with information about the area. This gives staying outside of the center even an added value. Will I come back to Paris? Of course! Will I stay at Arty again? Of course!

Hello! thank you for your nice review. We are pleased to know that you liked our hostel and neighborhood. We wait for you to come again :) Federica - Reception

The Riverhouse Backpackers is one of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. The location is perfect, the facilities are good and the breakfast is a real treat. Stay there when you're in Cardiff!

Hamilton Backpacker lodge

Fishguard, Wales

Clean and cozy hostel in a small and cozy town. The hostel is just a 2 minute walk from the tourist office and really easy to find. At my arrival, I felt home right away. I noticed 2 guests that night had been there before and came back to the hostel because they liked it.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location of this large hostel is excellent. The rooms are quite spacious, cleaned and have a decent locker to store your stuff. The breakfast is good for hostel standards. I just needed a place to sleep and I'm happy I've stayed there. The only minor thing is they force you like them on Facebook or to subscribe to a mailing list in order to get wifi access. This is childish because wifi access is part of the facilities shown on Hostelworld and has nothing to do with 'protecting' the network.

Thanks for the great sum up of what we are. And you know, if you like us, we like you! Truly, we do!

Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Nice hostel next to the railway station, Tivoli and the Copenhagen Museum. The place is ideal to chill out after a day of walking around, but still close enough to the city center to go for a beer in the evening. Their cosy bar is the common area but this doesn't affect the atmosphere and you do not have to consume anything although I still recommend their great hot chocolate (also vegan option). The simple breakfast is qualitywise one of the best I ever had in a hostel.

Spanish by the Sea - Puerto Viejo

Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica

Pukalani Hostel

Bocas del Toro, Panama

The hostel is located in a wonderful setting right at the beach and it has an excellent swimming pool. It's a very good place to relax. The only real minor point is they do not allow you to bring your own alcohol hoping you'll buy overpriced drinks at the bar. Since the place is mainly a hostel and too far from the center to function as a bar, this doesn't work out at all and kills a part of the atmosphere. Solution; either allow outside alcohol or lower the prices because no one buys it now.

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

Nice and clean hostel in a good neighbourhood with a friendly and helpful staff. No need for more!

Shelter City

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Light House Hostel is a great place to stay in Edinburgh. Everything is well-organized, very clean and the staff is really friendly and helpfull.

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

This is for sure one of the best of hostels I've stayed at. The facilities of the hostel are really good, they have a really nice garden. The staff is amazingly kind and makes an effort the create an a good social atmosphere. Thank you so much for everything.

Baggies Backpackers Brighton

Brighton, England

Baggies is a good hostel with a friendly staff and great atmosphere. It's located in a cosy old house and has all equipment a hostel needs. The rooms a very clean, they are not huge but there are tray to store the luggage under the bed. The location is great: next to the beach and also close to the shopping area and supermarkets.

Clink78

The hostel is well located, clean and has a good breakfast for English hostel standards. The public staying there is very broad, but this makes it interesting. I can only recommend this place.

Hi Thanks for positive feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay in Clink and hopefully see you very soon. Best Regards Clink Team

Porto Lounge Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great hostel, another good example of the high standard of hostels in Portugal. The hostel is very central in the city, very clean, extremely cheap for the value you get. And last but not least, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Durty Nellys Inn