Reviews: marimalari

Location: Norway, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Hostel Mamallena

Cartagena, Colombia

I had a private room with a private bathroom. Way to noisy at night, music til 3.30 in the morning. Fan is not sufficient in Cartagena, AC should be mandatory. Location ok. Liked the bar. Overall what you expect from a hostel, does it's job.

• 25th Mar 2013
  • Norway

I have to ask, why did you book a room with no AC and then complain that it didn´t have AC? It just doesn´t make sense! I get that you´re trying to save money by not paying for AC, but thats not our fault. We also don´t play music until 3.30am, the latest we have is soft music until maybe 11.30pm or so. You were here on a Wednesday when the hostel across the road has a party and the music affects the entire suburb!

Hostel Casa Verde Santa Ana

Santa Ana, El Salvador

There is not much more to say than: Best hostel I have ever stayed at anywhere in the world (and I've been travelling for some years now..) Carlos is an excellent and friendly host, it is super clean, relaxing with hammocks and swimming pool, tidy and super clean kitchen... I stayed 5 nights and could have easily spent more time. Highly recommended!!!

• 16th Feb 2013
  • Norway

Glenelg Beach Hostel

Adelaide, Australia

Noisy nightclub on Fridays!! But very good location and free breakfast.

Beaches of Broome

Broome, Australia

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!!

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Good place to stay, good location.

Hostal Aguilar

Madrid, Spain

A nice place to stay with great service.