Reviews: niamhos

Location: Ireland, Age: 30

Casa Al Tronco

Sucre, Bolivia

A sanctuary in Sucre.This has to be the nicest place that I have stayed in south america.After a hectic few weeks of travelling it was a great spot to chill out. Amazing views over city,friendly owners and great facilities such as large kitchen and living room with large selection of dvds.Beautifully decorated with lovely touches such as bathrobes and slippers for guests!

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

I stayed here for one night purely for the location:the bus station is only 5-10 minute walk uphill.I found it difficult to sleep as it was quite noisy until 1am.The room was dark and a bit dilapadated.Wouldnt stay here again if I was in La Paz.

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

I was really disappointed by my stay here.Staff were disorganized and people had to switch rooms and hostels quite a lot meaning the atmosphere wasn't great at times. What I didn't like:no keys for dorm rooms (though we did have lockers): lack of showers and tiny kitchen area.

So Hostel Chiangmai

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Brand new hostel.found it hard to meet other travellers.not much of an atmosphere!

Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The staff in dozy are welcoming and kind and i really enjoyed my stay here.the guesthouse is quite central but not in backpacker area.This isnt a.bad thing.All day free toast and coffee/tea v welcome treat.Dorm clean and quiet at night.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

A great hostel, clean with the best kitted out showers and bathrooms that I have seen in my time in South East Asia. Even the free shower gel smells amazing. Dorms are quiet, cool and you will get a great nights sleep. Lub*d is in a great location, near lots of food courts and the BTS is super handy for getting around town. Stay here!

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I stayed in the owner's second hostel directly across from the main hostel and overall I have to say I was satisfied with my trip. The dorm room for eight people was one of the largest I have seen in my time in South East Asia, which meant the room felt airy and spacious. I slept well and there was little outside noise. Even though there weren't many showers/toilets in the building, I never had to wait as there was always one free. Its not the most social of hostels.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

This probably is the best backpacker accommodation in nha trang. The staff are friendly, the decor is clean and simple and its within five minutes walking distance to the beach. Highly recommended!

A lively spot, especially for younger backpackers. This hostel has everything you will need from a stay in Hanoi. The dorm rooms are cool and comfortable, the breakfast is tasty and filling and the staff are extremely helpful. I booked a tour through the hostel for Sapa and that was v well organised as well. Would recommend this hostel for backpackers who are looking for a good time in Hanoi.

Backstreet Youth Hostel

Guilin, China

Hostel in a great location very close to centre of activity yet not on a very busy street. There's a great street food market across the street for cheap eats as well! Dorm room was big and spacious and the bunk beds had privacy curtains. All in all I would definitely stay here again.

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

Mama Naxi's was a great place to meet other travellers, especially at the family dinner every night. I was able to join up with other travellers in Mama Naxi's to do the Tiger Leaping Gorge trek which was greatt and mama's can sort you out with bus to start of trek. The dorm rooms like many others in this part of china are basic but do come with electric blanket and shelving for your gear which was good.

This is a great hostel with excellent staff. It's easy to make new friends and there are many places to chill out.

Great that you enjoyed staying at our hostel, we hope to see you again:) Best regards,

This hostel was in a great location right beside the south gate which meant all the main sites were on the doorstep. As a solo traveller I found it very easy to meet people, there were several courtyards to chill out in as well as a seperate restaurant and bar. My only gripe was the water was a little cold in the bathroom near my dorm and there was a lot of dust in the ground under/around my bunk. However it really is a great hostel with great character and I would definitely recommend it!

Lucky Family Hostel

Beijing, China

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

A lovely hostel in a great location, near chinatown, the maxwell food market and bars and restaurants on club street. It is also very accessible to the airport with the MRT. The hostel and the facilities are spotless and the all-day breakfast was an added treat. As a solo traveller it was a quiet hostel and may not be the best place to meet like-minded souls.

Hostal Nuevas Naciones

Granada, Spain

Spent two nights in the hostel which is located near fuente del triunfo. It was great value for money, clean rooms with nice picasso prints-felt very spanish and welcoming. The hostel is located on a little plaza just 5 mins from Fuente del trinufo, 10 mins walk to cathedral area etc. One thing-the hostel's own directions on this site are a bit unclear so make sure youget a google map of the area before you go and also the room keys are accessable to everyone in the reception- it would be better if only t

U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, we had a good time here. Staff are very friendly and really go to great lengths to make sure you have a good time. It's a clean and quiet hostel but friendly and fun at the same time.

Astor Queensway

the astor impressed me and my friends by its location primarily..across the road from hyde park and vv central with 2 tube stops 5 mins away.it was pretty clean..rooms are tight on space alright but i guess thats london!! bayswater esp queensway full of restaurants but v little in way of night life so research some night buses maybe get some word of mouth reccomendation. we were in french pub in soho and bumped into woman