Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

The hostel really needs a sign on the side of the building so when you get off the bus you can find it! There is a youth hostel sign in French on the road but that doesn't help if you don't speak French.. the bar man was really nice and helpful! The bar was a nice place to hang out since nothing else was close by...

• 27th Mar 2014

• 25th Feb 2014

Cool Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This place is a gem unless you want to meet people!! Perfect location, clean, Safe, and cheap!! We didn't expect much for the price but it was fantastic...there's no reception so you have to work around that but the guy who was running the place was lovely and accommodating...we didn't want to leave!

• 18th Feb 2014

Tangerine Dream

Tangier, Morocco

Although the owner seemed very attentive he was out of the country..we arrived during a power outage so we didn't notice several things..number 1 no wifi as promised..2 no working washing machine 3 no towels, toilet paper or working tv. We spent more money for our last night in morocco and it was disappointing when the party that hapoened upstairs which the owner told us via text was supposed to be our room happened..we never saw anyone working there again so we just paid to much for nothing!!

• 9th Feb 2014

Hostel Riad Mama Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

• 28th Jan 2014
  • Romania

It's my home in London..I'll always be back! Been coming here for six years off and on...wouldn't stay in any other hostel unless I had to! Thank you to the staff for always being amazing! See you soon

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Romania

This place is great..very homely..I always stay here!!

• 11th Dec 2013

Penang, Malaysia

• 27th Mar 2013

CheQinn

Bangkok, Thailand

It was a great place! I'll stay there every time I'm in Bangkok from now on. The staff are lovely and fun to sit and talk with! The nieghborhood is exciting and everything you could want is close by. The only thing I'd say that's bad is the Internet could have a better connection and they dont seem to have mixed dorms any more? Otherwise it's fantastic!

• 19th Mar 2013
  • Romania

It's like staying at your mates place...which is nice and a comfortable place to be but then he asks you to pay...the staff was great!! for that price they need new everything!! If it was 200baht then happy days!

• 16th Mar 2013
  • Romania

baby, I wish I could do it all for free. maybe I'll Take an aircon out of one of the dorm rooms and only charge 200 baht for a fan room. I'll think on it. Thanks for your review. Soi1david

the night i arrived a few of us went to a bar on the beach which is quite far. a guy from the hostel walked me home

Firstly you were not Kicked out but asked politely to seek somewhere else to stay, we did not even charge you for the night nor the Laundry service and even arranged a Taxi for you. This was done on Account of your behavior the night you checked in. At 03:00 am You were totally Drunk, Yelling and not even able to stand on your Feet, we have clearly mentioned in our Rules that guests should not be making noise after 11:00 pm, and we certainly do not entertain such acts which disturb other guests and us as well As of your attack incident we were clearly told by 10 other guests that you were drinking for 12 hrs that night and quarreling with everyone and later tied to venture into the sea for a swim however 1 of the guests tried to stop you but instead you say he tried to attack you, if such was the case you could complain the same to the police but try and remember were you in any position to even stand up that night My Suggestion to you Next time wherever you stay Either Try to CONTROL your Drinking Habit or stay AWAY from people when you are heavily drunk

great hostel....a bit cramped in room #4 but i barely spent any time in the room. they had a computer problem and made sure i still had a bed for my birthday weekend at the original location. thank you and ill be back eventually

Village Inn Hostel

New York, USA

great hostel with an amazing location...

Media Luna Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

the hostel would be great if they cleaned and stocked the bathrooms, fixed all the broken doors, opened the bar, trained the staff properly and maybe hired a few more people to look after the place. its to expensive for the service and utilities.

Familia Sarmiento

Santa Clara, Cuba

no one came to pick me up at the bus station as offered on this site so i made my own way to the house. i didnt get to stay there as my booking was mixed up? they put me with an amazing family down the street and the next day mr sarmiento came to speak with me said i had not booked in time but when allowed to use the computer i showed him i had booked 2 days before. also on this site said their was a price for a single bed which i picked but it was another mistake and until i was allowed

Casa de Ania

Havana, Cuba

this seems to be the only "hostel" in cuba. if your traveling alone it is a great place to meet people. the place feels like home and not like your in someones home. they will even loan you a lonely planet if you didnt bring one. its been my favorite place to stay in cuba!

El Diablo Tranquilo

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

it s a great house but seems to be moving in the direction of becoming an HI hostel. the rooms are crammed with beds, most of the security lockers are broken and sitting in the corner of the room. the toilet doors dont close properly. in the 3 days i was there no one changed the bin in the room so it was overflowing onto the floor. it has great potential but needs work on basic things!

Helen's Bed & Breakfast

Stockholm, Sweden

helens great! she is very helpful and has a lot of information to share if you want it.

Tallinn Backpackers Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

thanks for a great time!!! i miss you!

Tallinn Backpackers Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

loved it so much i came back again..

great place! the staff is great and really helpful!!

there were no towels included. there was no breakfast included infact they wouldn't even serve us in the cafe because we only spoke english!!!! which is absolutly absurd!! the shower was at least warm but it had no shower head just the metal hose that it would be attached to, plus it was so dirty i do not think it's been cleaned since the 19th century. christina that worked at the internet cafe was the hostels only saving grace. she was very helpful and speaks english so if you get in a pinch she is usually there from 10 to 10, but does not work for the hostel.

Marisha's Apartment

Chisinau, Moldova

we loved staying with marisha. she was very informative and helpful. the only thing wed change would be to get some fans as its wicked hot in moldova.