Mirzo B&B Hostel

Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Thank you Oybek for your help ! Take care !

Clink78

Great situation. Clean room, comfortable bed.

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us :) Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Clink Team

Che Lagarto Suites Copacabana Anita

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed one night and I was really pleased. The price is cheap compare to the others hostels in Rio. The room was clean, hot shower and yummy breakfast. A very good deal.

Escape-Cabins

Koh Lanta, Thailand

Rattana Mansion

Phuket, Thailand

Kowloon Budget Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Chungking Mansion is really a unique place ! Some people hate it. Personally, I enjoyed it. Our room was very clean. No bugs, no bad smells, not too noisy... The private bathroom was ok. The only complain I have is the check-in (1.00 A.M), because the owner changed our money with a very low rate. Not kind. Except this, I have to say that I enjoyed my stay in Hostel HK.

Hotel Kalyan

Jaipur, India

Hostel OK but I couldn\'t appreciate this place completly because two men stole me my camera in the train Agra-Jaipur. This country sucks.

Hostal Santa Catalina

Arequipa, Peru

Excellent hostal. One of the best during our all trip.

Backpackers Travellers Inn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Ok, this hostel looks like a jail, but the location and the staff are amazing. And the room was really clean : no bugs at all !!! What more can we ask with such a price ?

Tonys Guesthouse

Melaka, Malaysia

I have never seen so many recommendations on the wall !!! LOL !!! If you do not know how a boiler is working, look the wall !!!!

The Hive Singapore Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Be careful with the mouse !

Cleopetra Hostel

Petra, Jordan

This hostel deserves a very good grade. It's not for the rooms (they have no character) but the staff is fantastic and the services are really great (good breakfast and free taxi for going to Petra). One word about Mosleh : he is nice, helpul, funny, This guy really takes care of his guest. Thank you Mosleh !

Tower Hotel

Dana, Jordan

I have never seen an hostel like that ! The decoration could be in the Guiness Book Records !!!! The location is amazing and the staff is really friendly. Hamzi is a little bit too much "moneymaker" but he is nice. I have a special thought for the lady who cooks everyday (she comes from Philipina islands).

Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Palace Hotel is a great place for backpackers in Jordan. The rooms are too small but we enjoyed the location (near shops, restaurants and everything...). The breakfast included in the price is a real lunch ! Staff very friendly.