Reviews: skeller1

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Idre Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

This is a great place to stay because it is not right in the center,it's quiet and small,and staff is extremely friendly and helpful.walk5mins to the busy and packed center.

Baikaler Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

It is a nice place although i think they should get lockers.they told me it's a safe place but when someone stole my pants they said "this happens sometimes".

Hostel Center Yekaterinburg

Yekaterinburg, Russia

This hostel made me feel at home, the building is nice and spacious, located very close to the city lake, park, pubs and supermarket. Vladimir is doing his best to b hospitable and to make you feel welcome. I was completely happy. Great place, strongly recommend!!

Oh So Indie House Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Very good location, and hostel is inside a very nice building!! Rooms are really crowded but no facilities to organise your stuff.keep it orderly otherwise chaos is very likely to result. Staff is extremely helpful and nice. Also the common room s great with tv and big sofa. because it was so crowded however i was happy i only stayed for one night.

BackPacker's Republic

St Petersburg, Russia

I felt a bit lost with this hostel.Staff does not bother to recommend activities to people. There is a lot to do in the city but you have to find out all by yourself which can be frustrating. At night staff used to be really loud, so I woke up several times at 5 in the morning and couldnt go back to sleep since they would not calm down. Also I felt staff does not normally mix with non russians or russian speaking guests. In short, didnt like the atmosphere,didn't feel like a backpacker's place.

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I can only rate the hostel 100% as it is one of the best kept hostels I have ever stayed in. Staff is very friendly, helpful and inspiring. I felt very much at home. It was actually the first hostel where I was not afraid to walk around barefoot and even stay in the kitchen as they keep the place super clean. also great location. super comfortable and great value for money. Apart from all this the hostel has great atmosphere and great caipi!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

good place, has a big and fun bar, and you can sit outside and enjoy the weather.

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

cool place

Amour d' Auberge

Marrakech, Morocco

super unterkunft

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

We really appreciated the extremely friendly and helpful staff and the great location!

H.I. Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

It's one of the greatest places I've ever stayed! I love the staff!

Chelsea Spot

New York, USA

Excellent stay, and very attractive staff:D

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay with Belfast International Youth Hostel and i'm really grateful for all the support from the staff.very warm and accomodating folks!