We were in a room that was away from the main hostel, had to walk outside to get to all facilities! Beds were uncomfortable, only 4 bathrooms for the whole place! Kitchen stank! Breakfast was a joke, 2 biscuits and caramel sauce per person! Not really good enough! Watch the steps at this place, I fell on them as they were so slippery and ended up with a bruised arm.

• 28th Nov 2013

TAS D VIAJE Hostel - Surf Camp - Suites

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Great value double room with ensuite! Basic breakfast. Wifi in rooms, good shared areas. Great place to stay

• 17th Nov 2013

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Loud music at night in the bar so we figured it was a good excuse to join the fun! No one told us if breakfast was included (actually not given much info on check in). Water went everywhere in shower as no curtin.

• 27th Oct 2013

Faclities need an upgrade, place seemed dirty.

• 26th Sep 2013

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Great hostel! Great staff, Alegria organised a great tour of bogota for us while we were there!

• 23rd Sep 2013

A Casa Di Penelope

Rome, Italy

The rooms are vey funky! Nice staff - Jewel was very helpful! Close to termini.

• 15th Jul 2013

Thank you , i appreciate .

Hard Rock Backpackers

Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

These guys are currently renovating but we were only told on arrival! We were given a discounted price for the room but I wouldn't stay again, felt really unsafe there.

• 4th Jun 2013

I also offered to find you alternative accommodation elsewhere, If you preferred not to stay at my hostel, you declined my offer and that is why you were given a discounted rate. I really don't understand why you will give me such a bad rating, if it was your decision to stay after all that I offered you (and stayed 2 nights). I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I would really love to make this up to you some how. PS: The renovations are done and looks great.

Banghoek Place

Stellenbosch, South Africa

We stayed in winter so it was a bit quiet, is imagine it would be really fun in summer especially being able to jump in the pool!

• 28th May 2013