Reviews: heather41A

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 34

My husband and I absolutely loved staying at B3. Philip is a fantastic host and his cat is the most adorable fat cat ever. Philip is warm and helpful and pointed out some great suggestions for out visit to Brussels. He is lovely to speak to and his place is beautiful and peaceful. The local area of Marolles must be explored for the best bars and vintage shops. Breakfast is extra money, and no towels though, fyi!

Anna houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A fantastic place to stay in Amsterdam! The hosts are fantastic, helpful, and friendly and made us really feel at home. The novelty of staying on a boat is very exciting. It's very quiet but right in the middle of the city, with easy access to anything you need. We loved walking around the area, and found it easy to get to nice places to eat and drink in the evenings.

Hotel Sergul

Mara was an extremely helpful and understanding host, even tried to help me find a hat I had list after we left London! The hotel is not fancy, but has everything you need and more in a great location. Quiet and comfy! :)

Helen's Bed & Breakfast

Stockholm, Sweden

we loved helen and her house! if you wanna stay at a proper swedish home and really experience swedish life then this is the place for you! it was so comfortable and absolutely beautiful. really relaxing! helen is very kind and accommodating as well! can't wait to visit her again!

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

was as nice as any average hotel! why stay at travellodge when you can have free tea and toast here! loved it.

Hotel Ariel Silva

Venice, Italy

loved the apartment my boyfriend and i stayed in... thing is, since we weren't near the hotel we didn't really have a chance to check it out or get our promised included breakfast! all in all though it was one of the nicest places i have stayed at, not too social, and the staff weren't friendly at all, but if you want your privacy and a nice romantic room for you and your sweetie then this is the place!