Reviews: heather41A

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 34

Hotel Sergul

Mara was an extremely helpful and understanding host, even tried to help me find a hat I had list after we left London! The hotel is not fancy, but has everything you need and more in a great location. Quiet and comfy! :)

Helen's Bed & Breakfast

Stockholm, Sweden

we loved helen and her house! if you wanna stay at a proper swedish home and really experience swedish life then this is the place for you! it was so comfortable and absolutely beautiful. really relaxing! helen is very kind and accommodating as well! can't wait to visit her again!

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

was as nice as any average hotel! why stay at travellodge when you can have free tea and toast here! loved it.

Hotel Ariel Silva

Venice, Italy

loved the apartment my boyfriend and i stayed in... thing is, since we weren't near the hotel we didn't really have a chance to check it out or get our promised included breakfast! all in all though it was one of the nicest places i have stayed at, not too social, and the staff weren't friendly at all, but if you want your privacy and a nice romantic room for you and your sweetie then this is the place!