Atlas House

New Orleans, USA

Staff was very helpful, welcoming, and friendly. We were a short streetcar ride away from major attractions. The pancakes were great! We definitely recommend The Atlas House when visiting NOLA!

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The bunk beds were a little flimsy and squeaky. Sound carried down the hallways very easily. Breakfast was great, easy to meet other travelers.

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

We had a private room ensuite on the top floor, but somehow during the night our water stopped working. We understand that things can break, but the management did a very good job handling the situation for us. Having a great staff made us wish we had stayed more than just 1 night. Also, our room was awesome! (Except for the water issues)

Lucky Youth

Paris, France

The apartment I was in was really great, I definitely recommend it!

Haven Hostel

Venice, Italy

Nice hostel for the price. Would probably stay here again.

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Not the best hostel Ive ever stayed in, but its still not too bad. Id recommend avoiding the two giant dorms if u can, especially a top bunk because the lights are right in your face.

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Just an average hostel pretty much. My only complaint is one morning there was no hot water for a shower.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This is the best hostel ever! The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are super clean, the kitchen is great. I loved the barbeque/garden area. The lounge is nice, they let you play your own music (or some of theirs). Its located right near some clubs and a large bar/cafe street that is something like Kastanien Alle or something.. great part of town. Its a bit far from the city center, but I personally think its in a better part of town. I met so many fun people at this hostel, its definately been the highlight of this trip so far.

Cologne-Deutz Youth Hostel

Cologne, Germany

It's very clean, so if you want a clean place, stay here. Other than that, its more like a hotel than a hostel, theres no real character or community to it, there were tons of middle-aged people, as well as large groups of children - more like a youth retreat center sort of. Anyways, not the place to stay if you're a backpacker.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Awesome hostel!! Nice, clean, quiet, awesome common room-kitchen-staff. Don't count on using the internet tho, theres only one PC and the wireless signal is weak, so it can take awhile. Best to go down the street and pay for it. But everything else nice at this hostel makes up for that!!

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

A very clean and quiet hostel! The staff are wonderful!!!