Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This opinion is based only on my own experience, of course, but I admit I had a terrible time in the hostel. Sad and unsafe atmosphere, no locker in the room, but only in a stinky basement. Maybe I got one of the worst room, but it was wet heat and bad smelly. I could not even just sleep a bit. Creepy noises or groups of people yelling. In the middle of the night I packed my stuff and I wanted to leave. Too oppressive atmosphere. Even the common room looks like it's charity hostel.

• 16th May 2014

Wow - what a terrible review - we are so disappointed. We don't normally get feedback like this so I don't really know what to stay. We're sorry you didn't have a good time.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds is the perfect hostel if you are traveling on your own and are looking for a cosy and safe place. Great atmosphere and simply great staff! Moreover the good vibes, it's perfectly located, less then 10 min walking from the city center and it's clean and so amazingly decorated! When i'll back in Belfast i will stay there again!

• 14th May 2014

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Seriously, one of the best hostel i've never been! Perfect location and atmosphere! There's everything you need for a confortable stay: in every room you can feel like home and meet other travelers. And the staff: I just love them all! They are so nice, kind, helpful and funny that when you'll be back home you'll miss them! If I'm already planning to be back in Belgrade this summer is even because this great hostel and the great people i've met there. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• 29th Mar 2013