Clink78

I stayed just one night but I found the place very comfortable, well located and very friendly staff.

Hey! Thanks for the review. Maybe next time you will be able to stay with us a bit longer. Enjoy the rest of your travels! Clink Team

Smart Hyde Park View

Hotel Colinas Resid´┐Żncia

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good value for money

Ace Backpackers Youth Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The only observation is that they never unblocked the drain of the shower in my room. My room could have been flooded every time I took a shower.

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Excellent service, this is value for money. You really feel at home when they call you by your name! Russell and his staff are great hosts. They also prepare excellent caipirinhas ... hard to resist. No problems with security and although the hostel is not in city centre, the neighbourhood is quiet but still close to good restaurants and places frequented by local people which is what I was looking for.

Ophir Hotel

Tel Aviv, Israel

It is a bit far away from the beach. But in general it is a good option to stay!! Staff friendly and helpful which is great!

Tiberias Hostel

Tiberias, Israel

Great location! This hostel could be better if they clean the rooms a bit more often.

Smart Hyde Park View

Good hostel it is a shame that they have a mess with their reservation system as they made me change room after I was already installed. Not the first time that that happens to me but other hostels at least have showed a bit of good will and have given something to compensate for the inconvenience.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Nice atmosphere, excellent location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If I have the chance to go back to Athens I would definetely be back in this hostel.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Excellent service offered by helpful and friendly staff. Hostel located right in the middle of the city center.

The staff was great, really made me feel at home. They were more concerned about my well-being than on the cheking in procedures. I certainly recommend this hostel.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Very friendly staff, very clean and with a spectacular view to the mountains. I wish I could have stayed longer.

The Vamhaz

Budapest, Hungary

Very dirty hostel, it seems that the claening is done only once in a while.

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

Very friendly staff!!

JUFA Salzburg City

Salzburg, Austria

The breakfast in this hostel are absolutely great.

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

This could be agreat hostel but the only problem is that they do not have a kitchen and do not include the breakfast in the price of the bed. Then, you have to either buy it there for 4 euros or go outside to get something to eat. The option of preparing your own meals in the hostel is ruled out. The location of the lockers in the basement is a bit of a pain because the rooms are in the 1st 2nd and 3rd floor, so if you need something from the locker then you need to go all the way to the basement. The rooms are big enough to have lockers.

The Stranger Hostel Wroclaw

Wroclaw, Poland

This hostel is fine for a very short visit to the city.

The hostel is great, very clean, centrally located, friendlly and helpful staff but the showers are the weakest point. There is no way we can control the temperature and we have to keep on pushing the bottom to get water. In general is a great place to stay. I would go back!!

Doma Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Members of the staff are great, very kind!!

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The showers were nto always very clean!