Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 32

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
Siem Reap Holiday Garden, Siem Reap, Cambodia
6.3
4th Jan 2013

Hostel was nice (although nothing to rave about). However location, well it was close to the night market was not close enough and requires one to go down a dark alley at night. It was also hard to find by tuk-tuks (no one has heard of the place!) and the hostel didn't do a good job of providing a namecard with directions to their hard to find place. I had problems with pickups for two tours because of this. Service ok but not much extras and charged $1 to mail some pre-stamped postcards :(

Thanks for your reveiw .Sorry to hear you didn't fully enjoy your experience at our Villa.As you can see from our other reveiws we have had very many totally satisfied customers . I would like to point out a few things. 1. Our road is well lit at night we don't live down a lane, our road is 7 metres wide so I really don't understand when you say we live down a dark lane it is completely untrue. 2. Most Tuk Tuk drivers who pick up from bus stops get commissions to take you too other Guesthouses and they will try to make it as difficult as they can to get you too your accomodation so you will give up and then they can take you too the place where they can receive a commission for every night you stay. 3.If you had have taken advantage of our free pick up service you would have been transferred back to the Villa immediately.Every tuk tuk driver knows our Guesthouse.so your driver was playing games with you .Unfortunately I can not be made responsible for a driver that doesn't know his way around Siem reap its totally beyond my control. 4.I did send you an email attachment with a map to our Villa. 5.We have many extras such as free wifi, free tea/coffee,and free tuk tuk pickup service.Again thanks for you reveiw this can only help us to offer even better service to our customers.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
Rosy Guest House, Siem Reap, Cambodia
31st Dec 2012

Loved this place. Easy to get to, free pickup, and all the tuk-tuks knew it (seems to be a local gathering spot). Good restaurant on site. Staff was friendly, lots of guidebooks around and has a pool table. The negatives are that the storage locker is not in the room but in the foyer which is a little bit disconcerting and the staff messed up my laundry order - note if you are going to do laundry here, it might not always be on time as quite a few travelers at the place had problems with it.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
21st Dec 2012

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! Staff was great and friendly. Free refreshments were nice. Breakfast was good. Location was convenient and rooms were very clean. The only concern was that the internet didn't work too well in your room at peak hours although there were computer terminals in the lobby. I also had a problem with being overcharged on a tour package I booked with them (which they weren't pushy about selling unlike other places I heard) and they immediately refunded me