Reviews: Axl1985

Location: Colombia, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

Location is excellent, just 1 or 2 blocks from Gare de Lyon. The hostel is cheap compared to the average hostel in Paris. However, it lacks atmosphere, the rooms are very basic, and there was only one shower and one toilet for all the floor. I took a shower at about midnight and there was no hot water.

Rio Deal B&B

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Location is excellent: in the heart of Copacabana. Near a handful of bars, shopping areas, restaurants and bus stations. Staff was nice. There is a small common area and a rooftop. Free wi-fi and two laptops available for the guests. Restrooms were clean everytime I used them. There is also a big kitchen and a freezer, so you can cook anytime you want. Breakfast was very good.

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Location is excelent: just two blocks away form the main bus station. Breakfast was very good. The multilingual staff was very helpful and they can advice you about where and how to go. There is also free wi-fi and 2 computers. A.C. in all the rooms.

Zbra Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The location is very good, just one or two blocks away from Leblon Beach and very close to many bus stations that take you everywhere. Leblon is a quite district though, so do not expect it to be as bustling or animated as other areas in Ipanema or Copacabana. Breakfast is excellent. The rooms are clean and the bed was comfortable. Restrooms were clean everytime I had to use them. There is a common area which I expected to be more lively, but maybe it was because I was traveling in low season.

Casa Sweety

Cartagena, Colombia

Location is good, just a few blocks away from the city center, the city walls and the San Felipe Castle. The hotel has a nice swimming pool and all the rooms have A.C. which is quite useful in Cartagena. We had a room in the mezanine for the first night that was a bit hot, but the second day we changed to a room in the first floor and it was fine!

Uncle Jiang`s Family House

Jiuzhaigou, China

The staff is very helpfull and nice. The atmosphere in the hostel is good. The "lunch box" is an excellent option if you want to eat something better than instant noodles in the park, and the price is very reasonable. Tasty. I would recommend this hostel to my friends.

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

The location of the hostel is perfect. The staff was very kind, friendly and helpfull. The facilities are good, especially the kitchen. The bed was comfortable. I would recommend it to my friends.

The staff is very kind, friendly and helpfull. Even though I don t speak any japanese, and I was travelling alone I didn t have any problem with anything because people from the staff were always very helpfull. The hostel is just 5 minutes walk from the subway station, and not far from the main train station. I would recommend it to my friends.

Very nice atmosphere. Very clean, the staff is helpfull. I wish the internter were faster.

The location of the hostel is very good. The staff was very kind and the helped us with everything we need. There is winter clothes (boots, gloves, scarfs, and so on) you can buy at the reception at very afordable prices. The room are very basic and humid. The is no western toilets and they are not very clean.

Mewargarh Palace

Udaipur, India

The hostel may be difficult to find the first time, but the location is very central: just 5 minutes walk from the city center and the Imperial Palace. However, they can send someone to pick you up from the train station if you contact them in advance. The staff was very nice and the did their best to make us feel comfortable. The hostel is clean. The food at the restaurant is nice but the service is slow.

The rooms were very basic and humid. The hostel is not very clean, specially the bathrooms. Breakfast is ok. When we checked out in the morning we asked to stay for 3 hours at the reception while we waited for our train and the woman and the reception told us: "you want to stay here but I don't see money in my hands". Not very friendly to be honest... There is internet at the reception and it works properly.

Nirvana Hostel

New Delhi, India

Every night the staff organizes some activites to make all their guests get together. The atmosphere is nice. The rooms are very basic, and the bathroom was not very clean. We booked for a shared room with 8 beds, but there were 10 beds in the room. The hostel is far away from everything, not a very good option if you want to be close the city center and the historical area of the city.

The location of the hotel is very nice. The subway is just 5 minutes walk from there. The e stuff was very kind. We booked a double bed room. The room was very small and the heater didn't work very well. There is only one bathroom for all the hostel and there is no heater in it. The bathroom wasn't clean either.