Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 28

It's a very good hostel with nice facilities a superb terrace and a very helpful staff. If i ever return to Tanger this will be my place!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Everything was perfect but I would like to point out something important for those who book the 18 bedroom. When I arrived a super friendly member of the staff told me that in that bedroom, breakfast was not included. It was not a big problem because it´s no so expensive to eat in Sofia but I would like if you put that in the information of the hostel.

1001 Nights Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

This is a very good choice if you go to Belgrad! The owner, Dusco, is very friendly and will give you lots of valuable informations. Nice facilities and perfect if you want to meet new people!

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

This is a great choice if you are going to Bratislava! Very close to the city centre and not very far from the train station if you don´t mind to walk about 20 minutes. Facilities are great, huge lockers, good beds and extra clean bathrooms. Just one "but", if you sleep in the rooms of the first level, there´s a bell ringing every time someone comes in or out, so it´s a problem if you want to sleep.

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

The girl from the reception is the most unfriendly person in the world, then they don´t give linen and don´t tell it to you...far away from the city center... It´s a HOTEL, with some big rooms, so the decided to put some bunk beds. No hostel atmosphere at all. This place is the worst place I´ve been in my life and I´ve been in more than 20 countries! The only good thing is that i just spend there one night...

Perfect! I was traveling alone, and this place is perfect for meet new people!! perfect bed, brand new facilities, just one of the best hostels I have ever been. I hope to come back here soon! thank you for everything!

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

Great!! the staff was great, they help you with everything you need. The hostel is very nice, big room, good lockers, and a fantastic location! Good breakfast as well, if i go back to Tallinn, this is my place! (thanks for helping me with my coins collection) hehe.

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

"Sleep cheap and stay Rich", yeah,for sure, 45 euros/night, for a bed....maybe it was because that weekend Madonna gave a concert in the city, but, 45 euros is too much...the staff are unfriendly (particiulary the asian girl) and it was too far from the city center. I don´t reccomend it!

Well, This was the first time I stayed in a St. Cristophers, and its more a bar with some rooms than a true hostel (same thing happened after in Berlin), If you travel alone I don´t recommend it because you are not gonna fell a hostel environment, Instead if you like to spend your time in a bar, this is you place!

Hi Thanks for your feedback. From your comments I would guess that you didn't make it down to our common room in the basement. Most of our guests like to hang out down there and mix with each other. We have have coffee making facilities, a microwave, stereo, TV, table tennis, sofa's and security lockers to place your valuables in. regards Russell Newby General Manager

Very good value for money, if i ever go back to barcelona i wiil not have a doubt about where to sleep!

Black & White Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Good relation prize-quality!

Dixo's Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

It was just awesome! perfect staff (thank you joana and pedro), clean, fun, everything you are looking for in one hostel!