Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

When you find a hostel like this you remember why you became a backpacker, there´s everything you look for, perfect atmosphere, very good beds, amazing terrace, I never had to wait for using the toilet or using the showers, and most important, since you make your first step into the hostel you feel like you are in your home away from home. Chris, Aaron, Keep doing like that you make backpacking such and amazing experience! Thanks for everything!

HI Europa Brugge

Bruges, Belgium

Facilities are great, good beds, good toilets and showers but in my opinion it seems more like a place just for sleep not to get to know people. When I stayed, there was a school excursion and it was full of kids running around... As I said, Great facilities and not bad located from train station and to city center but I missed Backpackers atmosphere.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Nice facilities, a little bit far from the city center if you want to arrive on your feet. I felt like there´s not much atmosphere for lonely travelers, but I can´t say anything bad of this place, just a nice place to sleep and take a shower.

It's a very good hostel with nice facilities a superb terrace and a very helpful staff. If i ever return to Tanger this will be my place!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Everything was perfect but I would like to point out something important for those who book the 18 bedroom. When I arrived a super friendly member of the staff told me that in that bedroom, breakfast was not included. It was not a big problem because it´s no so expensive to eat in Sofia but I would like if you put that in the information of the hostel.

UNITY Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

Very nice place. I just stayed one night but I noticed that it´s a place where you can find real backpackers, not travelers looking for a cheap place to stay. Facilities are great and staff were very helpful!

Red Dwarf Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

As its name says it is a guesthouse, not a hostel so you will find a bedroom in someones house, you can sleep and take a shower but no hostel atmosphere at all. Bedroom was big and comfortable.

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

That´s the place you have to go if you go to Mostar. My train arrived late and Taso went to the station to pick me up. Even If I just stayed one night, I had time enough to understand that if you go there you will feel just perfect. Thanks!

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Nice place to stay in Sarajevo, good facilities and staff were correct.

1001 Nights Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

This is a very good choice if you go to Belgrad! The owner, Dusco, is very friendly and will give you lots of valuable informations. Nice facilities and perfect if you want to meet new people!

Budapest Beat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Facilities are not the best I had find in my life but it´s ok. I missed some common area where socialize with other people. What I don´t understand is why there are still places where you have make your own bed...it´s so annoying when someone arrive late to the hostel and still have to do it...

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

This is a great choice if you are going to Bratislava! Very close to the city centre and not very far from the train station if you don´t mind to walk about 20 minutes. Facilities are great, huge lockers, good beds and extra clean bathrooms. Just one "but", if you sleep in the rooms of the first level, there´s a bell ringing every time someone comes in or out, so it´s a problem if you want to sleep.

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

The girl from the reception is the most unfriendly person in the world, then they don´t give linen and don´t tell it to you...far away from the city center... It´s a HOTEL, with some big rooms, so the decided to put some bunk beds. No hostel atmosphere at all. This place is the worst place I´ve been in my life and I´ve been in more than 20 countries! The only good thing is that i just spend there one night...

Perfect! I was traveling alone, and this place is perfect for meet new people!! perfect bed, brand new facilities, just one of the best hostels I have ever been. I hope to come back here soon! thank you for everything!

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

Great!! the staff was great, they help you with everything you need. The hostel is very nice, big room, good lockers, and a fantastic location! Good breakfast as well, if i go back to Tallinn, this is my place! (thanks for helping me with my coins collection) hehe.

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

"Sleep cheap and stay Rich", yeah,for sure, 45 euros/night, for a bed....maybe it was because that weekend Madonna gave a concert in the city, but, 45 euros is too much...the staff are unfriendly (particiulary the asian girl) and it was too far from the city center. I don´t reccomend it!

Well, This was the first time I stayed in a St. Cristophers, and its more a bar with some rooms than a true hostel (same thing happened after in Berlin), If you travel alone I don´t recommend it because you are not gonna fell a hostel environment, Instead if you like to spend your time in a bar, this is you place!

Hi Thanks for your feedback. From your comments I would guess that you didn't make it down to our common room in the basement. Most of our guests like to hang out down there and mix with each other. We have have coffee making facilities, a microwave, stereo, TV, table tennis, sofa's and security lockers to place your valuables in. regards Russell Newby General Manager

Very good value for money, if i ever go back to barcelona i wiil not have a doubt about where to sleep!

Black & White Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Good relation prize-quality!

Dixo's Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

It was just awesome! perfect staff (thank you joana and pedro), clean, fun, everything you are looking for in one hostel!