Masaya Bogota Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

The staff is not only nice but also very helpful with all the information I needed to get around n do things on my own. The location is also perfect. I can recommend this awesome place to anyone.

• 20th Apr 2014

Fulano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

Even though the staff was very nice and friendly, they weren't very helpful with the information I needed to see things in Bogota. It seems that they were very focused on partying. It is far away from the center where everything is located. I guess it depends on what you want.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Dear Travelers, We are located in the north of Chapinero, 15 min by Transmilenio (metro) to the downtown. Zona Rosa 10min, Zona G 3min walking and Usaquen 15min by bus in a safe and beautiful area of the city. Take note that Bogota is huge and the distances are longer than European cities. We provide a free Bogota guide @squaremeterguides, where you can check all the information about bogota. Anyway, our staff is trained to solve doubts and receive any suggestions 24hrs. Thanks for your time.

Hostel e Pousada El Shaddai

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Super friendly staff . Really good breakfast. I enjoyed staying there n would recommend the place to anyone.

• 10th Apr 2014