Masaya Hostel Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
20th Apr 2014

The staff is not only nice but also very helpful with all the information I needed to get around n do things on my own. The location is also perfect. I can recommend this awesome place to anyone.

Fulano Backpackers, Bogota, Colombia
7.4
19th Apr 2014

Even though the staff was very nice and friendly, they weren't very helpful with the information I needed to see things in Bogota. It seems that they were very focused on partying. It is far away from the center where everything is located. I guess it depends on what you want.

Dear Travelers, We are located in the north of Chapinero, 15 min by Transmilenio (metro) to the downtown. Zona Rosa 10min, Zona G 3min walking and Usaquen 15min by bus in a safe and beautiful area of the city. Take note that Bogota is huge and the distances are longer than European cities. We provide a free Bogota guide @squaremeterguides, where you can check all the information about bogota. Anyway, our staff is trained to solve doubts and receive any suggestions 24hrs. Thanks for your time.

Hostel e Pousada El Shaddai, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
10th Apr 2014

Super friendly staff . Really good breakfast. I enjoyed staying there n would recommend the place to anyone.

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina