Gender: Male, Age: 32

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great place to stay! Superb location, friendly staff and the dinners are excellent! We had a very clean room and the common patio downstairs is very nice to hang out. Would go back for sure! Greets, Ken.

Gallery Hyde Park

Location is superb for the price we paid! Tube is just 1 minute away. Room was ok and the breakfast was basic but ok. It's not one of the most lively hostels I've ever stayed at but we were not looking for that because we were travelling with a group of 6 friends. Lockers in the room would be great! Would go there again for a couple of nights.

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

I think the rooms are a little bit too small... but the design box beds are nice. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Bakeries, shops are very close. I would go back.

House Rene

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Friendly host, good location not too far from Plitvice, good price!

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Niet zo proper, slechte bedden, matige douches. Deze hostel kan een update gebruiken.

Stayed there during Miami Music Week so the superb location on Ocean Drive was awesome. Clean rooms and nice staff. Will go back.

Had a great stay there! Good location near the busstation, clean, nice roofterrace, friendly staff! Value for money and the breakfast is very good! Ken from Belgium

• 15th Apr 2012
  • Belgium

Safe travels! Julian Management

Kangaroo BakPak Katoomba

Blue Mountains, Australia

This hostel was very cosy and clean! Rooms are spacious and nice. Would go back here! Greets, Ken (Belgium)

Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

Can recommend it to everybody! Good atmosphere and very friendly staff! Greets Edith & Patrick (Belgium)

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I had an amazing time there! Great location and friendly staff! The bar downstairs makes it very easy to meet cool people from the whole world and the hostel is really clean. I know where I'm staying next time when I'm in Berlin!

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

I had a great time in hostel Quetzal. Staff is really friendly. We enjoyed the nice roofterrace. The owner took us to a cool party in Congo's club where we partied the night away. I would go back to Quetzal. Greets, Ken (Belgium)

Clown and Bard

Prague, Czech Republic

Had a very good stay here and met nice people. Our room was like an appartment, with kitchen etc... It seems a bit out of the centre but Prague is so small that you can walk up there in 20 minutes from Old Town Square.

The LightHouse

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Me and my girlfriend stayed here on 5th March and had an excellent stay. Very helpfull staff and a very good location near all the trendy bars of Ipanema. We never had an unsafe feeling in Rio. I would like to go back immediately.

Korifi Suites & Apts

Heraklion, Greece

Very cosy and beautiful! Go down to Hersonissos for party and beach but stay in Korifi for a real Greek feeling and an amazing view.

Very good location and good hostel but not much fun. I was there in september 2007. Maybe there's more fun in other periods.

Banana Bungalow San Diego

San Diego, USA

Partyhostel with an excellent location. A bit dirty but that's ok! Watch out for crackwhores on the beach!