A really very nice "hostel." Good price, good wifi in each room, good location near shops, midway between Byers Road and Sauchihall Street. Nice showers and nice kitchen and nice.....

• 10th Aug 2013

Belsize House

• 10th Jun 2013

Glasgow, Scotland

Thanks, as always, for your help during my visit, with the luggage, and with the early breakfast to help me as I caught he bus o the airport. I really lke coming to this peaceful, well-located place. Lovely staff. Thanks again.

• 13th May 2013

The Lodge at Crystal Palace

What a nice place. Well worth the short train journeys to and from the city. A lovely and peaceful and clean place. An exceptionally good breakfast, good wifi reception in the rooms. Tree lined grounds, birds singing and only a short walk to the train station. I wish I'd had time to try the pool. Only problem was one of the two lifts out of order and a very long wait for the other one. But I can't wait to go back there.

• 2nd May 2013

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

It's a Hostel. I hope they could let customers request a lower bunk, for those who have difficulty climbing.. Thank you.

• 1st May 2013

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Films great, staff great, wifi great, showers and breakfast great. The phone box outside a good marker of location. Nice stay, thank you.

• 5th Apr 2013
  • Globetrotter

Smelled really bad and staff was not helpful and she short-changed me. I was too tired to argue over 90p. But still 90p is 90p. Good location, though. Just a short wlk to Victoria Coach Station. Good rates and a decent breakfast. Otherwise, not my best choice in London.

• 3rd Feb 2013
  • Globetrotter

The hostel is in a fabulous location, just minutes from the Metro stop and right in the center of Montmartre. The couple running the hotel are reserved , but actually very friendly and helpful. The wifi reception is very good, even in the rooms. The price is pretty good, the breakfast is nice, the place is quiet and clean. This hostel has only gotten better over the years, the many times I have stayed there. I have had no problems using the shared shower, always available, no queue and hot water

• 30th Jan 2013

Glasgow, Scotland

Good location, good wifi, good breakfast, clean and quiet. And good price too.

• 20th Jan 2013

YHA London St Pauls

A hostel is a hostel is a hostel. But this is a fabulous location.

• 9th Dec 2012

Hello, Thank you for your feedback! Best regards, YHA St. Paul's Duty Manager

Nice place near the Victoria Bus Terminal. Good wifi reception and good breakfast.

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

More bathrooms please. Trekking past the front desk to one wc is unacceptable. Private rooms do have nicer access though. Charging more for paying by credit card , which made me hike back to an ATM to pay is unacceptable aNd then making me wait while he showed someone else to their rooms when I returned, was rude. But, all-in-all, it was a very nice hostel and well located.

• 1st Jul 2012

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

Thank you for helping to arrange airport transport.

• 20th Jun 2012

Friends Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The kitchen, bedrooms, showers and WCs were immaculately clean the entire seven days I stayed there. The great location on a major street near shops, restaurants, the Metro and major sites made it a bit noisy outside, but inside was an oasis of quiet and calm. The desk staff was genuine, kind and helpful. They helped me arrange transport from the airport to the hostel since I arrived after midnight. The cost of the hostel was very good. I don't see how any other hostel in Budapest could beat it.

• 13th Jun 2012

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great location for walking to most of the major sights and close to the bus station. The evening man at the desk was very helpful with maps and directions. Good food in the cafe, good tasting and reasonable prices. Good hot showers but the exhaust vents in the showers need to cleaned of the mould. It is actually a health hazard to some and it does smell. A good place to stay though.

• 16th Apr 2012

City YMCA, London

It is a shame the hostel is being "relocated." A nice place to stay.

• 2nd Mar 2012

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Clean, quiet, good location and stained glass windows. What more do you need? Helpful and, pleasant staff there as well. Thank you. Nice lounge and kitchen area, but more toilets needed. Two?? Not enough for the building.

• 17th Feb 2012

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

No need for staff to be rude or evasive. They just need to be honest about things. The hostel was good value for money and a great location. Showers in "other " building were great, good hot water, but could use a bit more cleaning..

• 14th Jan 2012
  • Globetrotter

Good place to stay. Thank you.

• 9th Feb 2011
  • Globetrotter

Shame, Shame for trying to charge me 6 euro extra per day for breakfast when the website clearly says that a breakfast is included in the charge rate listed.

• 3rd Oct 2010

Casa Olmata

Rome, Italy

We were taken to a separate site not far from the main hostel and it was lovely! The place was extremely clean (you could smell the bleach each day)and the staff were lovely, genuinely friendly. They brought us a bagged breakfast each morning, hanging it on our doors, or delivering it personally. I can't say enough good things about this place. A lovely ice cream place a few doors down. I have stayed in alot of hostels and this is one of the nicest. Thank you, Cathy

Thank You so much! we are happy that you appreciate our job to make you feel home. Hope to see you again with us when you come to Rome. Sincerely, Casa Olmata staff

Glasgow, Scotland

The second time I've stayed there. A lovely location and lovely rooms. I do wish they would serve breakfast at 7:00, a bit earlier for people who have to get to work or to the airport.

Hostel 63

Breakfast needed more than a bit of organization. People sleeping in the breakfast room as well. Oh dear...