Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Hotel Queen Anne

Brussels, Belgium

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Great location, nice people, the guy at the reception was really helpful and kind. Good breakfast.

Hotel Postiljon

Antwerp, Belgium

Great location, completely in the centre(take into consideration the bell of the cathedral next to the hotel). Thin wall between the rooms (our neighbours were not so polite). Helpful staff

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

M Montreal

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

The hostel was overbooked (I booked months ago while I knew people having booked days ago) and I had to change room once and beds two times (doing the checkin for three times in 3 days),one night I slept in a cot (only after my complaint I paid half price for that night). Lockers were in another floor and wi-fi wasnt so good at the last floor. Good location and breaksfast. The bar close to the hostel is a plus. I was very unlucky for the overbooking issue but I think (hope) it was an exception.

One night a guy came and slept inthe room where we and he was behaving strangely, we supposed he was drunk.. The day after, we asked for some info at reception but they told us that no other guy should have slept in our room... In few words.. Low level of security, they can put the keys at doors and check better who enters the hostel. 5 euro for using the sheet for the bed is too much. Good point is the location.

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

The best... Somehow like a hotel

Alexandrie-Montréal

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

Very friendly and helpful staff. Patrick gave good advice for what to do.. I still have his maps... Excellent breakfast, pity that I missed it last day because I left too early

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Madness Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Absolutely one of my favourite hostels!!! Great hostel. Srdjan and Valentina were very friendly and helpful and their company was very enjoyable: they also prepared tasty dinners and the Rakija was always available ;)

Albareda Youthhostel

Barcelona, Spain

YHA London Oxford Street

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Excellent hostel located in the centre with very friendly and helpful stuff. Very clean.

Generator Hostel London

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citi Hostels

Dublin, Ireland

it's very quiet, safe and clean. Very good!!!