Reviews: slothbear

Location: USA, Gender: Female,

Urban Holiday Lofts

Chicago, USA

I thought Urban Holiday Lofts was an awesome place to stay. Super convenient and a really cool part of town. I felt entirely comfortable walking and taking the metro everywhere I wanted to go. Comfortable beds and blankets, didn't have to wait to take a shower. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say is that the hostel atmosphere didn't really encourage socializing with the other hostel guests, that would be the only thing that I would have changed/added.

The location was awesome. Walking distance to everything I wanted to get to, and good views. I would say the hostel itself is not very inviting for people to meet one another. It's great for a cheap place to stay if you're passing through, but I found it lacking a community vibe. That being said, if I were staying in SF again I would have no problem staying again at this place.

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

All in all - great hostel experience! The patio area created a great place to meet other travelers. I was staying by myself and this was a really great aspect of the hostel. As far as Old San Juan is concerned - it's definitely the best bet. A little difficult to find the first time, but if you sit on a bench and keep a look out for other travelers you'll find your way without too much trouble. Fun place to stay!

Posada los Mapaches

Tulum, Mexico

Great place to stay! When you're considering price, consider that you're getting a bike to ride for your entire stay and also breakfast every morning! It turns out to be a great deal. I had a lot of fun.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location. Big hostel. Pros and cons come with that. For me it seemed like people were a bit more introverted and less friendly - harder to meet.. And I'd make sure to bring your own sleeping bag as it got quite cold! Not a bad stay though and it's right next to a delicious thai restaurant.

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

It was good! Friendly. Cozy. Not too big so I was able to meet new people really easily. A bit cold, but hard to get away from that in the winter! I'd stay again.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

Good for what it claims to be - so can\'t fault it for that. It says it\'s a \"party\" hostel... and it is. So if you aren\'t a big fan of that scene you might feel a bit out of place if you go on your own. But otherwise not bad.

Hostal Facundo

Tarifa, Spain

So, I really don't know why this place has such bad reviews. It has a perfectly central location. The staff are adults, so it's not SUPER laid back, but it's fine. I met a lot of sweet people there and had a great time.

Rambutan Guesthouse

Granada, Spain

Perfect. Home away from home. I am going back the next chance I get.

Rambutan Guesthouse

Granada, Spain

The Rambutan is absolutely perfect. Everyone there is young and fun. It is really easy to find your niche, no matter what type of person you are. It is really comfortable and you will want to stay there longer than you are scheduled to. It has a spectacular view of the Alhambra. It's a great place to go if you're looking for people to meet. Top notch in my book.

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

I only stayed there for one night..It seemed good though. Definately worth checking out at least.

Alberg Gaudi

Barcelona, Spain

Only stayed one night. Apparently there is a check in curfew which I didn\'t know about so I got called in. But no major complaints.