Encore Express Hotel/Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Mostly it was fine. Wasn't the cleanest place and a few times I had to use the shared bathroom it wasn't in a great state.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Times Square

New York, USA

This was a super little apartment. It was great to have our own space and so central. We did find it a little cold at night but it didn't take from the experience at all. I would definitely recommend all my friends to stay here when going to New York.

Globetrotter Inn London

Brilliant place to stay for a fun weekend. Bar hopping both Fri and Sat night. Didn't spend time there during the day at all but perfect spot to base from and then come back and enjoy evening festivities!

Villa Corte degli Dei

Lucca, Italy

This place is lovely. It's a bit away from the town - about a 1km walk and you would need to get a taxi back in the dark as the road isn't well lit. The only bad thing really was at the time of year we went (end of August) there were lots of mosquitos and we got bitten badly but thats more about Lucca than the hotel itself.

Albergo La Perla

Siena, Italy

This place is perfect for Siena. Super close to everything and rooms are basic but clean and comfortable.

Ace Backpackers Youth Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel is fine. Nothing special. Clean enough but not spotless. Location is great and it´s good value for what you are paying.

Hostal de Sammy

Santiago, Chile

Nice hostal. Not very quiet though but friendly and sociable.

This hostel was excellent. Breakfast was served in the room. Airport pickup is available at reasonable price. The owner was very helpful and informative. Location is safe and only a cheap taxi ride to city center. I would definitely recommend staying here.