Location England, Gender Male, Age 30

Anne Hostel Asakusabashi, Tokyo, Japan
30th Apr 2013

Nice and clean. Lovely communal area for drinking the free tea/coffee and mingling with other guests. Best thing by far about this hostel is the staff. They were absolutely lovely and bent over backwards to help us. They are really knowledgeable so make sure you take advantage and ask them to help you with bookings, recommend things to do, get directions etc.

Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
13th Feb 2013

Rooms are lovely and spotlessly clean - I would have expected to pay triple the price for this standard. All the staff are lovely. Special thanks to David who is always smiling and loves to help. Great breakfast too. Location is great.

Amar Niwas Guesthouse, Jodhpur, India
11th Dec 2012

More a homestay than a hostel - we loved it! You really feel like part of the family. The owners are lovely. I`m so grateful for the emotional support they gave me with a personal issue that coincided with my stay. The rooms are simple and typical for India for this price. Some reviwers seem surprised about add-ons like laundry and internet. Remember you are paying pennies for a room and as a family business they are obviously going to want to try and make extra money - Reasonable I think!

Udai Haveli Guest House, Udaipur, India
8th Dec 2012

I will never be able to thank Udai Haveli enough for looking after me during my stay. By the time I got to Udaipur I was admitted to hospital with a serious infection. Viky was so concerned he actually came to hospital to give me some fruit juice and check how I was. We spent lots of time hanging out with him and the family. They:re so fun and so sweet. Rooms are great - centrally located, just perfect all round. You will not regret staying here.

• England,
Agora BCN, Barcelona, Spain
6.0
17th Jul 2007

long long way from eveything and no bar.close to metro which ok on weekends but closes early on weekdays.directions to hostel are wrong.should get off on green line, MUNDET station.