Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 31

The Amazing Hostel Sayulita

Sayulita, Mexico

Rated cleanliness average because the dorms weren't very clean. I found waste behinde my matress and there were towels in the room who didn't belong to anybody. Bathroom was clean though. But all in all we were happy with our stay and breakfast was fantastic!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Spain

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our free breakfasts. We work hard to keep the place looking spotless, so sorry you found some waste behind your mattress! With other guests in your room hanging towels as well, it is very hard for housekeepers to know whose towels are whose. Next time if you let us know we will happily come in and take them away and even provide you new ones. Thanks for your feedback, and safe travels!

Hostal Casa Violeta

Bogota, Colombia

Was a bit annoying that you couldn't open the main door by yourself and always had to wait for the staff to open it. The rooms were all super cold and showers were just not hot enough. Unfortunately the room just looks nice and modern but lacks on practical aspects: although it was huge (kind of junior suite) it didn't have a mirror nor hooks for the jackets and the position of the TV was very uncomfortable.

• 19th Apr 2012

Manso Boutique Guesthouse

Guayaquil, Ecuador

• 19th Mar 2012

Pousada Daime Sono - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

Patricia was a warm and helpful host. She organizes hiking tours for you (for a very good price with great guides!) and even provides you with sleeping bag etc. if you don't have any. The hostel itself is central but quiet. For valuables ask for the safe.

• 25th Aug 2010

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I just love Alcira and her staff... Had a great time there (went twice there) and I would return whenever I go back to Rio. One of the best moments of the day are the evenings at the bar when Bernardo prepares Rio's best Caipirinhas ;-)

• 18th Aug 2010