Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Bed was confy, staff was nice and it was clean. The problem is in Sarajevo after 9 or 10pm there's no tap water. They have plenty of bottles but some people seem to not know how to use them in the toilet.. Internet worked well and there's a decent kitchen. Common area too. Some of the toilets were so small you would have to sit down looking to one side to fit in. For what I paid it was really good.

• 30th Jun 2014

Hostel IN Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

Staff was very helpful and friendly but the hostel was quite dirty. Mattresses full of dust, toilets where you wouldn't sit down, lights not working.. There's no kitchen and it's a bit far from the centre. They should care a bit more about the place to make it look better, as with some decent cleaning and maintenance it would be a different thing. Anyway, for a short stay it might be ok.

• 29th Jun 2014

The Hostel Genoa

Genoa, Italy

Close to the main station. Staff was super nice. Very clean. The room had bathroom inside. Big kitchen and with common areas. I would definitely go back.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Very close to Stazione Porta Nuova. It was very clean. The room was very big, with bathroom inside, the bed comfy. Some bread and coffee for free in the morning. There's a little bar/kitchen but not sure if it's possible to cook there. Lockers with key. I recomment it

• 26th Jun 2014

Minoo House

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is awesome and the guy at the reception was kind and helpful. There's a bar inside the building and a coffee place next to it. It was clean with several common areas. Internet didn't work well from my room but it was good in other areas. I recommend it

• 23rd Jun 2014

Nap Hostel Pecs

Pecs, Hungary

It's right in the centre, cool place. Staff was nice. There's a big kitchen and 3 bathrooms. The room was also quite big and the bed comfy. Internet worked well. There's a bar in the same building with 10% discount. I recommend it

• 22nd Jun 2014

LowCostel Hostels

Budapest, Hungary

I arrived late and they waited for me. They also helped me a lot finding directions the next morning, so kind! The kitchen was nice with a big table. Internet worked fine. The shower didn't have curtains but it loked like it was simply not finished yet. It's 10min walking to the underground. I left early so didn't have time about the atmosphere there, but no complaints at all.

• 21st Jun 2014

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Very close to the bus station, staff was nice. It's a new hostel and it's clean. The bathroom had shower and wc together. They give a beer for free when you get there and I saw they were cooking sausages one afternoon for everyone also for free. Good atmosphere. Bratislava is expensive in general for some reason, so the hostel is average. Don't think I'll go back to the city but the hostel is a good choice

• 20th Jun 2014

Prague Lion Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I sent an email to confirm booking and never got a reply. Arrived at 23h instead of 22 cos my flight was delayed. There was nobody there or answering any phone number. Some guys arrived and told me I was better off somewhere else cos the woman was useless, so I had to look for another hostel at midnight. The next day went back and she was ok, but got a stinky room on basemnt, dirty, with mold, the bin was full.. nobody had cleaned there probably in 2weeks. No kitchen or common areas to hang out

• 18th Jun 2014

Barbara Apartments

Pula, Croatia

The apartment/room was quite big and clean, with kitchen. Quiet area. We didn't see any common areas so didn't meet anyone. The staff was not very talkative and friendly, not rude but could be nicer. If you're willing to meet people and make friends, not the right place, but for us that stayed just one night, it was good. I would recommend it.

• 6th May 2014

Accommodation Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

It's a family house. Quite close to Plitvice Park, but we had a car. The lady and her son were really helpful and kind, giving us as much information as we needed. Everything is clean and the bed was comfy. Only "problem" is that the kitchen is the family one, so I felt a bit uncomfortable as I didn't want to touch something I shouldn't or disturb them; anyway they left us alone in the kitchen. Really good value for money. I recommend it. :)

• 4th May 2014

Kate Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The couple offered us coffee when we arrived and before leaving. They don't speak any English at all and should learn a couple of sentences. She wanted us to leave to go to our apartment but we just couldn't understand, as we didn't know it was outside their house. The apartment has an awesome view of Dubrovnik, with our kitchen and bathroom. It was very clean and the area is quiet. It was cheap for what we got so I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• 2nd May 2014

Good Night

Podgorica, Montenegro

It's not really a hostel but a flat. The building doesn't look very good, but the whole city is like that, however the flat is very clean and good for the price. It's in the centre and we were able to park our car in the rear area. The guy was really nice and helpful. Good atmosphere. Thanks a lot :)

• 1st May 2014

Olywood Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The house is awesome and the owner is very kind and helpful. Very interesting place and such an amazing person. I felt at home from the first moment. We got there when it was dark and, as it seems there's another hostel with a similar name, people kept telling us different directions, so it's good to check well before getting there or call Oliver if lost or in need of a ride. Quiet area with a nice view. I would definitely recommend it and I am definitely coming.back. Thanks :-)

• 30th Apr 2014

The Brit Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The place is really nice and clean. Friendly staff. The location is also good, close to the main road. I have to complain about the noise though. There were people singing, laughing and playing a guitar until 1:30 or later, and it seemed people upstairs were dancing or jumping in the room. I could hardly sleep. Apart from that, I would stay there again.

• 29th Apr 2014

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

Close to the lake and easy to find. The guys working there were very friendly and helpful. It was extremely clean, even the kitchen and the toilets. The bed was comfortable and the are and hostel quite. Don't know about getting there with a bus or walking as we had a car. Anyway it's 5min uphill from the lake. I would definitely stay there again.

• 28th Apr 2014

Centro Europa Uno

Bologna, Italy

I got there late at night and left in the morning so didn't have much time to check around. It's a camping. There were 3 other people in my bungalow. It was a bit dirty and nearly didnt have space in my room for my bag. There's breakfast but the jam pots were empty.. coffee tasted bad and the bread was almost like toasts.. the butter dirty.. Full of mosquitos too but I guess that's not their fault. The girl at the reception was nice thought and she waited for me but email first.

• 25th Jun 2013

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

My room was very small and I could almost touch the person next to me. It's a bit far from the centre. Breakfast is not included and it's 5€ which is very expensive. There's no kitchen. Laundry and dryer service for 10€. There's a bar to have a drink but closes early. Bathrooms are mixed which can be a bit uncomfortable sometimes. No living room to meet people. It's not that bad but I didn't really like the place and felt a bit uncomfortable all the time.

• 24th Jun 2013
  • Spain

I met a lot of interesting people travelling on their own like me. The staff is friendly. There's a kitchen with a fridge. No problems with people eating my food. Everything's clean. There's a locker in the room but you need a padlock, anyway you can always leave your bag at the entrance (they have padlocks). The centre is 20min walking but it's close to the old par of Napoli which is cool. The serve food too and there's a bar and a garden. Nice breakfast too. Highly recommended

• 21st Jun 2013

Sunshine Hostel

Rome, Italy

The location's good as it's close to the main train station but it's 25min walking from the centre. It's not difficult to find but people look at the numbers of the other side of the road. It's on the same side of the train station, just after it, but it's pretty big so you have to walk 15min. The toilets' door doesn't close and there's no kitchen. It's like a small house but sometimes it's better than 100people on the same place. I met friendly people&the staff was quite nice. Very clean

• 17th Jun 2013

Globetrotter Inn London

Friendly staff, clean. Internet's not included and the codes expire in one day or so. Gym isn't free. But I really recommended to anyone!!! Thanks!