• France, Male, 31-40
Biergarten Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
22nd Feb 2013

The staff is really nice and helpful, always available to provide with advice and information. At my arrival they forgot that I cancelled only my first night and because there was no more dorm beds available when I came, they put me in a single room without any extra charge. They know how to treat customers in a professionnal way and that makes the difference. I really recommend this place.

• France, Male, 31-40
HC Hostel - Historic Centre, Paraty, Brazil
7.7
15th Feb 2013

Very convenient location to walk around. The 8 beds dorm is small for so many beds so it is not practical to move around in the room with all the backpacks. Mattresses are not good quality but you kind of get what you pay for. Nice locker system with your own key in the dorm. All in all, it is ok. Staff is nice and will help you out.