Location: Austria, Gender: Male, Age: 36

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice place with a friendly stuff and a lot of good places to go to around. Some of the most important sights are only a few steps away. Would definitely go there again.

• 28th Feb 2014

Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies

Novi Sad, Serbia

Cool place in the court of a cool street some footsteps from the center with a lot of nice bakerys and cafes to have a good Serbian breakfast. There are some busses to the train and bus station round the corner. Stuff is very helpfull and friendly. Rooms are cosy and clean. Will definitely go there again.

• 28th Aug 2013

Astra Hotel

Sliema, Malta

Great place close to the promenade with a very good price quality ratio. The rooms are clean, the staff was very helpfull but the system of getting inside the hotel after 9 p.m. is a little bit complicated, but no fear, there is no reason to become desperate. The breakfast has to be payed seperately and costs 5.- per person and per day, in case you avail of it. They offer several kinds of hot drinks, milk, yoghurt, fruit salad, toast and other pastry, jam, cereals, cornflakes,...

• 30th Mar 2013

TOTU Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Nice place some 10 minutes from the main train station and between the Old Town and the former Jewish Quarter Kazimierz. You just have to cross the street to get into the Old Town and Wawel Castle. The place is clean and offers Internet, some small breakfast and fresh towels. The only negative aspect was that our windows and balcony looked onto the road wherefore I bought some ear plugs in a pharmacy and thus solved the problem.

I Dormienti

Rome, Italy

I spent 4 fantastic days in "I Dormienti". The hostel is situated only 5 minutes from Roma Termini and some 50 meters from the metro-station Cavour. The rooms are clean and the bathroom was one of the best I ever had. The street Via Urbana offers everything one needs: cafes, restaurants, bars and even a grocery. Our host Jewel was very helpfull and friendly. For breakfast you get a voucher for a very good breakfast-bar round the corner. An uncertain idea, but not bad at all.

This was probably my best stay in Venice so far. The stuff was friendly and helpful, the location is central and close to one of the most beautiful squares in Venice. There are very good restaurants and bars around the hotel. We had a three-bed-room with a bathroom and breakfast included. The room was clean and there was space enough for the three of us. I highly recommend the "Locanda"!

• 22nd Nov 2010

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

We stayed in "Emma Hostel" for three days and we were, overall, rather content. The hostel is located next to the river about ten minutes walk from the main attractions and has many restaurants in its vicinity. It is divided in two parts and we occupied a room in the second building which was about 20 meters from the main one. There was a bathroom, two toilets and a kitchen. The rooms were in a good condition on the whole. I think I would take this place again in case of visiting Prague.

Hostel California Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

Liked it very much. Very clean and close to the center of Belgrade. Recommend it to everybody.