Reviews: bananarepublica10

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

WOWZA! What a place! I'd stay here again in a HEARTBEAT!

MM Cozy Place mid-range Guest House

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Private rooms aren't worth it... go for the dorm style. The newer location is way nicer than the old location, but they often overbook and switch you around. Not that big of a deal, it's still Addis.

Qaser Al Bint Hotel

Petra, Jordan

Loved the staff. Ibrahim is super cool and funny. Will help you out with whatever you need. I definitely recommend this place!

Holiday Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

A lil boring when I went, but that's exactly what I needed after a crazy week in Transylvania.

Rolling Stone Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Clean place... pretty good location. If you are a solo traveler and they get you to sign up for a castle tour, make sure there are others also signed up to go with you. If not, they may cancel the tour on the morning of without notice. Meaning, you had to wake early in the AM up for no goddamn reason. Bitter...nah...

Gia Hostel

Sighisoara, Romania

Sirma’s Mount Vodno House

Skopje, Macedonia

• 30th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Loved this place! The staff was awesome, the location was great... The stay here really made me fall in love with Sofija.

Hotel Taj Plaza

Agra, India

Wifi doesn't work in rooms, but other than that the hotel was great and the location is hard to beat.

Udai Haveli Guest House

Udaipur, India

Best staff in India. Family is respectful, honest, and very helpful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

Good staff! Very helpful. If you want a tour around the city, take advantage of Raju's tuk tuk day tour. He's amazing.

Mystique Moments

New Delhi, India

Manu was a great host, and was kind from the moment I stepped into the hostel. He helped me book my train tickets (which you can only do if you have a login name--and which you can only have if you have an Indian simcard), and coordinated all my transport with his driver on-call. I wouldn't normally opt for a city tour, but because Dehli is so darn big, and I only had a full day of sightseeing at hand, I booked the day tour. If your in a hurry I would recommend this, if not--try public transit.

Jamrock hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

The aircon was godsent. I cannot tell you how great it was to know that I would actually be able to sleep at night because of the cool temperature. The kitchen can get a bit dirty, and not much enforcement to keep it clean is seen. There is one lady that does all the cleaning in the morning, and...damn... poor woman.

The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

I loved this place. Santa Marta as a city is like any other beach city along the coast of Colombia. The hostel, however, is rooted in a real down to earth SM neighborhood. The mall close by also helped heaps. BTW... the mall has an AMAZING froyo stand by the Cineplex. No joke.

Jamrock hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Loved the location of Jamrock! I felt like such a local in Castillogrande. I much prefered it to the hustle and tourist bustle of ciudad vieja. The owner was really cool and even helped me out when I was getting screwed over by some shady crabs salesman on the beach. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

The hostel was located in the beautiful Candelaria area of bogota... minute from the center. I really enjoyed our stay, and really have nothing but great things to say regarding the staff. i would recommend this place to everyone.

Thanks!!! Estaremos esperandote de tregreso a casa, Bogota ya te extraña. No olvides por favor contarle a todos lo linda que es nuestra ciudad!

Guzel Izmir Oteli

Izmir, Turkey

A hotel like any other. Breakfast was alright. Location is cool for starting one´s stay in Izmir, but I would recommend scoping out other areas too.

Thank you very much for your comments. It was a pleasure to host you @ guzel izmir hotel. Thank u. www.guzelizmirhotel.com

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location! Right next to a train stop and the aya sofia. Perfect for starting your journey in Turkey!

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Cool place but WAY WAY too expensive! I could have stayed at a hotel with a TV in my room for a bit more.

Loved getting a good night's sleep after having traveled from Bolivia. The owners are super friendly, and they will do everything they can to help you with whatever you need. They have a lot of connections in Puno and the surrounding area. I would definitely come back to this place!!

Che Salguero Student Residence

Cordoba, Argentina

By far the best thing about this hostel is the staff. Bruno, Santi, Fer, Ruth, Martin, and Leo were all incredibly welcoming, helpful, and fun to be around. I arrived a lot earlier than expected, and the staff went out of the way to accommodate me. When it came to touring the city, they were incredibly helpful in pointing me in the right direction. In regards to character, security, location, fun, and cleanliness this hostel is excellent in every aspect. I highly recommend Che Salguero!

Hostel Pangea

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great place to stay. Bar is always hoppin´, and happy hour is from 9-midnight... A great choice for those who want to get the most out of Chepe.