Guest House Merlin

Prague, Czech Republic

If you want a relaxed B&B and not a big hostel, Merlin is the place for you. I had a very nice room, everything was designed nicely and very clean. The place was flexiable with me about the checkout time, and the reception staff were always very nice and helpful. You won't meet other travelers, but for a couple on a romantic getaway it can be perfect. Location is at a very cool student neighborhood in prague, and while quiet, there are plenty of great cafes and pubs around.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Amazing hostel, probably one of the best i've ever visited.! It has a great lobby and common room with music, beer, food, games, and a great vibe to meet other travelers and start the night. It's located 5 minutes walk from the main train/bus station (and it would be 2 minutes without carrying the luggage) and 5 minutes walk from the center of Frankfurt. Clean, safe rooms, The staff are friendly, nice, and helpful. There always free coffee and tea, and a great breakfast for everyone as well.

Advantage Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location near i.p. pavlove, clean and nice rooms and a pleasent conmon room. A good hostel, i was very happy with the place. I had filming gear with me and needed a private room, and the place was very safe and nice for me to leave equipment in my room without any worries about it.