Ferijalac

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A bit out of the way but the staff are really cool. The hostel is new and has very little information around about the region, but I think in time the place will be great.

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

I think that overall all it is a nice hostel, although its a bit pricey when you add in all the extras (towel and locker). The rooms were clean but there is no table or chairs inside, which made the environment very bare. Really nice rooftop lounge with a good view.

Hello Jordan Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Hostelworld. And we are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Just to follow up on a couple of your comments our room prices are slightly higher than some of our competitors as we provide brand new amenities and the hostel has been purpose built for backpackers to enjoy. There is a $4 charge on the towel but the deposit of $10 is refundable once you return the towel to us. The lockers are provided free of charge and if you do not have your own padlock we do sell them at reception for your convenience. If you return the padlock to us with both keys we will refund half the cost. I hope we see you again! The bar will be open in a few weeks (just in time for the warmer weather) so you will be able to enjoy an ice cold beer after a long day seeing Sydney. With love, Bounce crew

Budapest, Hungary

My second time here this summer! It's a great place, great staff, great vibe...i'll definately be back here next time I'm in Budapest. Thanks again!

Nathan's Villa Sighisoara

Sighisoara, Romania

The hostel advertises as the only backpacker hostel in Sighisoara which isn't true...They also say there is a bar with a "sh*t load of beer" which also isn't true...20 beds and only 2 bathrooms...staff pass out every night on the guest beds...something is wrong with this picture. The ladies who work the desk are lovely though.

Guesthouse Postavarului

Brasov, Romania

This place is one of the nicest guesthouses i've stayed at in Europe. The staff will treat you like friends and go out of there way to make sure your stay is comfortable and welcome. If I ever return to Transylvania I will definately stay here again! Thanks for a great stay.

Budapest, Hungary

Great staff, amazing location, cheap prices!

Christina is amazing