La Spiga

Florence, Italy

Far away from everything, but at least the owner was so nice to take us to a supermarket, so that we wouldn't die of hunger. Also would have been nice with WiFi. But other than that very clean, quiet hotel with a very nice room.

Good location, clean nice room, what else do you need?

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Hostal Fatima

Bogota, Colombia

The bed was not the most comfortable and also very cold at nights. But in general, nice place with nice staff.

It was better than I imagined. Rather clean, cosy and the guys in the reception were really nice.

Piedra del Mar Hotel Boutique

Puerto Lopez, Ecuador

Hotel Sun Beach Salinas

Salinas, Ecuador

It was a nice hotel, no complains about the rooms and cleanliness. The only problem was that in Hostel World site there were no actual address of it and it was rather hard to find it. Also receptionist couldn't speak English. The rest was great.

Bucky Backpackers

Lima, Peru

The worst hostel I ever stayed. My friend arrived a day earlier and she found a dog in one of the beds! When I arrived I got a bed in the same room, but suddenly they started making an extra room in the same room! We moved to another room. Though after we came back to hostel, our luggage was moved again. To a "new" room. And me with my friend had to share the same bed. Also to get to the bathroom or the rest of the rooms we had to go through the outside. Hostel was also rather dirty. Hosts were drinking and

Hello im so sad to see that even if we told your friend that the hostel was not in conditions to receive people that days , because we where in maintenance , we gave her the chance to take her to another hostel for the same price , she wanted to stay , thats why i told her , that you will not pay for the room , but i think you both know about this. im so dissapointed because you agree to stay in here for free , knowing that the hostel was not ready , to receive people . anyway this is a good lesson for us ... thank you!

There was confusion about the address, since it was different hotel name at that address. Then the girl in reception couldn't speak English. Else it was a really nice and clean place.

Santa Fe Hostel

Lima, Peru

Camping Fabulous

Rome, Italy

More than i expected......