Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 62

Chengdu Mrs Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

best hostel I've stayed at yet in Chengdu! Relaxing place. Numerous public places to just hang out. Great staff with great English and great attitude!

• 5th Jun 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Mr. Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

No Kidd Inn

Yangshuo, China

Longsheng Tian Ran Ju Inn

Longsheng, China

I had a wonderful time there. Spent two nights so I could see the terraces during different weather and times. Owners and staff were helpful and friendly. Not fluent in English, but enough to answer all queries. And Hannah has a sweet smile whatever is happening! The women from the tribal minorities will offer to carry your luggage up that 45 minute climb to the Inn. Cost me 40 yuan each way, and well worth it! They also sell handicrafts, so be sure not to leave your bargaining skills at home.

Staff were incredibly welcoming, cheerful and helpful, without ever being intrusive. I was very impressed.

Thank you for stayed with us and give us the positive reviews. we are glad that we were able to help to on your journey. whenever possible the staff is more than happy to show our guests the local area.

Artemis Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

Owner seems to have lost his energy.

Almina Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Staff is knowledgeable about sites, travel arrangements and places to eat. They are exceedingly helpful and welcoming. Just note that some of the package deals they suggest for other locations in Turkey are slightly more convenient than doing your own leg work - but you can probably better arrange local tours that suit your budget and interests when you reach your new locale.