Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 34

This is a very good hostel with an excellent location. I had booked a 6 bed female dorm but they almost put me in an 8 bed mixed dorm. When I protested they changed me to a 4 bed dorm for no additional cost. I was happy with how they dealt with this situation and I stayed happy through my stay. Breakfast was very good, bathrooms were nice and the privacy curtains and individual reading lamps were a luxury. The only cons were that there was no wifi in the rooms and no A/C. Would stay again!!

• 27th Aug 2013

Admiral Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

Pros: Good location, friendly and english speaking staff. Free internet ja laundry possibility. Warm water in shower. Cons: There's only one bathroom so you may have to wait if the hostel is crowded. The sheets could have been bigger. The hostel is quite small so if it's fully booked, it may get noisy.

• 23rd May 2012

Kiwi Hostel - Krasnoyarsk

Krasnoyarsk, Russia

It is a very nice and neat hostel with two dorm rooms. Beds were comfortable. Staff is very nice and speaks good english, though they are only there when you arrange beforehand. So make sure to let them know what time you are getting there. The only downside was that during our stay we didn't get hot water.

• 21st May 2012
  • Finland

Beds and sheets were a little bit uncomfortable. Overall a good experience.

Wolcott Hotel

New York, USA

Room was very nice, spacious enough and very clean. There was a tv in the rom and air conditioning which was excellent. I have no complaints whatsoever.

I booked a 4 bed dorm but it turned out to be a 12 bed dorm. There were 3 adjacent rooms with 4 beds in each but no doors between them to give any privacy. And the room that I was put in was too small for 4 people, it would be good for 2 people only.

Amazing Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff are super friendly and the hostel is very modern, neat and clean. At the time I booked this hostel they advertised free breakfast but there was none. That was the only disappointment.