It's a great hostel with a fantastic staff! The decoration is beautiful and the shared areas very nice, especially the patio. Location is good, just few blocks away from the main square of the city and with groceries, laundry and restaurants very close by. Only thing I didn't like is that the bathrooms are under-sized for the amount of guests.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great value for money. Excellent hostel run by one of the most friendly owner I've seen. Robert is very helpful and has tons of good advises. He tends to talk a lot, but you better listen what he has to say! I stayed 5 days, first in a 4 beds dorm and then in a 6 beds dorm. Both were very clean, with proper A/C and comfortable beds. The common area is perfect to socialize and the atmosphere was really good. This is not a party hostel but rather a perfect place for travelers that like to mingle.

Don Apartment

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I had an excellent stay at Don Apartment, I even stayed one extra day than planned! Amir came to pick me up from the bus station and gave me recommendations about what to see and do in Mostar. Very friendly guy and family, the mother even offered me a tasty local lunch. The place is newly renovated and quiet, highly recommended.

Legacy Express Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

We had a nice stay there, the room was big and comfortable, very clean and everything worked smoothly. Just the window was very small but not a problem. The location was perfect and easy to find, the staff very kind.

Levanten Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location and fantastic staff, very helpful and friendly. Top value for money, highly recommended!

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

Tiger hostel

Riga, Latvia

Tra location and price, dorm rooms are OK. To bad there's no common area to socialize.

Cambie Hostel - Seymour

Vancouver, Canada

Hotel zur alten Stadtmauer

Lubeck, Germany

Very nice place, very kind staff, excellent breakfast!