Location: Iceland, Gender: Male, Age: 26

This place scores a full house. It's a little bit out of the "action" area of Hongdae (maybe 5 minutes walk - which is of course nothing really). Clean, good (and free) wifi, extremely friendly and helpful staff - all for a very competitive price. I stayed in a mixed dorm, which had its own bathroom and shower (very small), but also had access to a bigger shower outside my room for use when I didn't want to disturb my roommates or needed more privacy. Would and will recommend to anyone!

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Iceland

Fantastic place! Location is not perfect, but those shortcomings are taken care of with the fantastic price. Will recommend it to anyone looking for a hostel in Xian.

• 15th Mar 2015

Khaosan Seoul Insadong

Seoul, South Korea

4 of us stayed together in a 4 person dorm. It should have been a two person dorm the room was so tiny. The main door into the Hostel was never locked, even during the night which disturbed me a little bit, but there always seemed to be a guy in the little window in the "lobby". Other than that, the unlimited water bottles, the shampoo, the flat screen tv and hundreds of stations, and an excellent position in the city makes the hostel worth the very, very low price.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Iceland

Its not the best, but Tom was extremely helpful, the location is very convenient, every thing very clean and very, very cheap. I feel I got what I paid for and then some.

• 25th Jan 2014

Keystone House Kings Cross

We stayed for 2 nights in September. Overall a stay well worth the cash we payed for it. The place was very clean and tidy, although they might want to rethink the carpets in the private rooms and a makeover in the bathrooms is probably overdue, although both the rooms and bathrooms were very well kept and clean. I would recommend the hostel to a friend.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 16th Mar 2012
  • Iceland

Been travelin for 5 months... stayed ad countless hostels, this one the best yet!