Location: Iceland, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

Perfect place! Staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help us out. Completely free from the usual bullshit touting of India. Cleanliness was at a 5-star hotel level. Would recommend to anyone, but especially young people.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Iceland

Hey Thank you for giving us such a lovely review and rating. Reviews like these make our day! We're glad you can trust us, and that you liked our place and the other amenities we had to offer. Thanks for the recommendation. It was a pleasure having you over and we would love hosting you again! Cheers Zostel

Sai Palace

Agra, India

It was cheap, but a complete dump. Barking dogs all night kept everybody up (a party of four), and when they finally stopped, some mosque started chanting in its loudspeakers so loudly that at 03:00am we couldn't hear each other speak inside our room. The walls had holes in them (through the ventilation fan and around it), so the place was full of mosquitos. It was incredibly dirty, bed covers smelled bad, bathroom was clean but very old. To be fair, the view was nice.

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Iceland

Jazz on Columbus Circle

New York, USA

New hostel, so everything clean and tidy. Front door unlocked, which I didn't like, even though the actual rooms were locked. They should put a key sensor on front door. Excellent common area, although very calm and quiet. An excellent place to rest after a long day in nyc, not a good place to get to know people. Would therefore recommend for 2 or more persons traveling together, not solo travelers.

This place scores a full house. It's a little bit out of the "action" area of Hongdae (maybe 5 minutes walk - which is of course nothing really). Clean, good (and free) wifi, extremely friendly and helpful staff - all for a very competitive price. I stayed in a mixed dorm, which had its own bathroom and shower (very small), but also had access to a bigger shower outside my room for use when I didn't want to disturb my roommates or needed more privacy. Would and will recommend to anyone!

Fantastic place! Location is not perfect, but those shortcomings are taken care of with the fantastic price. Will recommend it to anyone looking for a hostel in Xian.

Khaosan Seoul Insadong

Seoul, South Korea

4 of us stayed together in a 4 person dorm. It should have been a two person dorm the room was so tiny. The main door into the Hostel was never locked, even during the night which disturbed me a little bit, but there always seemed to be a guy in the little window in the "lobby". Other than that, the unlimited water bottles, the shampoo, the flat screen tv and hundreds of stations, and an excellent position in the city makes the hostel worth the very, very low price.

Its not the best, but Tom was extremely helpful, the location is very convenient, every thing very clean and very, very cheap. I feel I got what I paid for and then some.

Keystone House Kings Cross

We stayed for 2 nights in September. Overall a stay well worth the cash we payed for it. The place was very clean and tidy, although they might want to rethink the carpets in the private rooms and a makeover in the bathrooms is probably overdue, although both the rooms and bathrooms were very well kept and clean. I would recommend the hostel to a friend.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Been travelin for 5 months... stayed ad countless hostels, this one the best yet!